Head of Integrations and API
Sales | San Francisco, CA
PandaDoc is the future of documents and we’re looking for a technical visionary to lead PandaDoc’s public API development.
We’re a smart, fast, and hard working team that brought the world PandaDoc and if you think you’re up for it, we’re in the hockey-stick phase of growth. We know what it takes to create a growing company the intelligent way.
- Manage & accelerate the development pipeline for PandaDoc’s core API and our integrations.
- Manage a shared pool of development talent and work directly with our CTO & Head of Partnerships.
- Work closely with our integration partners to help them to find the best way of integration with our API.
- Be a part of big vision: PandaDoc is the future of documents. We’re turning an industry on it’s head and fundamentally changing the way people create content and send documents./li>
- Designed own API and public API best practices.
- Worked directly with internal and external stakeholders.
- Have exceptional project/product management experience.
- Managed full-stack development, front-end, back-end, to QA.
- Evidence of accurately projecting development timelines and meeting development goals.
- Can properly identify development gaps and can hire new developers (or on rare circumstances, work with outsourced talent when applicable).
- Project Management, Product Management, Agile Methodologies, Software Development, API Development. Write stellar API documentation.
Awesome if you:
- You designed public APIs or any SDK
- You worked as an Evangelist to promote a set API
- Examples of previous APIs and public documentation for reference
- Have experience with building Chrome Extensions
- 15 vacation days
- Competitive salary + OTE
- Competitive health benefits
- Regular company outings and shenanigans
- Work with some of the most talented people in SaaS
$90K – $120K Salary | 0.01% – 0.05% Equity
We love what we’ve built and are building; but, more importantly, our customers do. In fact, in just 18 months, over 200,000 people have used PandaDoc across thousands of companies. From the coolest startups to the established players, PandaDoc has made A.) creating awesome content easy B.) collaborating on content simple C.) sending content for legally binding e-signatures a breeze.
How to apply: