VP of Sales
Sales | San Francisco, CA
We’re looking for a VP of Sales who will be responsible for the direction and management of the entire sales organization. He/She will report directly to the CEO and will be a member of the company’s senior leadership team.
This position will require active participation and leadership in strategic planning meetings that help set and guide our product direction, new business models, and future expansion plans.
What you will do:
- Execute on our company’s vision and ensure that the entire sales organization has the direction, resources, and support to execute their plans.
- Partner closely with the senior leadership team to encourage teamwork, progressive collaboration, and a people-centric culture
- Accurately track and deliver revenue forecasts to the leadership team
- Help definite the path to grow our revenue stream
- Collaborate with the leadership team to develop quarterly and annual sales plans in support of the company’s objectives and strategies.
- Spearhead strategies and initiatives to optimize results and improve efficiency for the entire sales team
- Recruit, inspire, lead, and retain a world-class sales team
- 7+ years of sales and sales management experience in SaaS business targeting SMB and mid-market accounts
- Experience in scaling a high-growth business to $30M+ in annual revenue
- Highly entrepreneurial approach in both the startup and enterprise spaces
- Strong leader and motivator
- Track record of operational excellence in day-to-day management of business projects such as forecasting, pipeline development, training, performance management, and collaboration
$300K – $380K Salary salary | solid commission or bonus |1.0% – 1.5% equity
We love what we’ve built and are building; but, more importantly, our customers do. In fact, in just 18 months, over 200,000 people have used PandaDoc across thousands of companies. From the coolest startups to the established players, PandaDoc has made A.) creating awesome content easy B.) collaborating on content simple C.) sending content for legally binding e-signatures a breeze.
How to apply: