Sales | San Francisco, CA
We’re looking for an Account Manager to work with our Sales & Customer Support teams to manage existing customer relationships, grow a pipeline of new opportunities with current customers, and maximize each account’s potential for success. This is a career-track position with ample room for growth.
- Work with Account Executives to transition new customers from the sales pipeline into the Customer Success phase.
- Onboard and train additional account users via demos, presentations, collateral, and webinars.
- Proactively review key account metrics with clients and create goals for clients to hit AND help them hit those goals. Their goals are yours!
- Educate existing accounts on new features & tools while identifying target accounts for upsells and new opportunities.
- Work with existing accounts to build a pipeline of referrals.
- Solicit and package testimonials, case studies, and other customer-centric sales collateral from existing accounts.
- Work with Customer Support, Sales, and Product to articulate and monitor customer requests and feedback through the appropriate channels.
- 2-3 years experience as an Account Manager, Customer Service Rep, or other similar role, preferably with SaaS product(s).
- Proven ability to manage accounts and/or relationships on an ongoing basis.
- Have worked with a software sales team and sold software products developed in an agile environment.
- History of being a compassionate problem solver with great communication skills, attention to detail, and a strong passion for user experience and customer happiness.
Sales, Marketing, Customer Support, Account Management, CRM, Software, Contracts, Negotiating, Customer Relations, Communications, Relationship Building, People Skills, Data Entry, Calendar Management, Presentations, Public Speaking, Follow-ups, Teamwork
$90K – $110K Salary | 0.01% – 0.05% Equity
We love what we’ve built and are building; but, more importantly, our customers do. In fact, in just 18 months, over 200,000 people have used PandaDoc across thousands of companies. From the coolest startups to the established players, PandaDoc has made A.) creating awesome content easy B.) collaborating on content simple C.) sending content for legally binding e-signatures a breeze.
How to apply: