PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation software for sales teams focused on closing deals fast, trusting their forecasts, and standing out from the crowd. Over 20,000 customers use PandaDoc to streamline their process to create, approve, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts. With powerful document creation and workflow capabilities. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
We are looking for an account-based marketer to join our growing marketing team. The role will be responsible for executing the developed account-based marketing strategy with the goal of generating awareness, demand & pipeline within our target accounts. This is an opportunity to play a critical and high-visibility role in helping build a world-class ABM program from the ground up. You'll partner closely with stakeholders across marketing and sales to support account engagement, pipeline generation, and revenue growth within our highest priority accounts.
In this role, you will:
- Execute on PandaDocs overall account-based marketing strategy consisting of 1:1 and 1: few account-based marketing programs.
- Utilize ABM tools and technologies (i.e. Demandbase, 6sense, Terminus, RollWorks, Folloze etc.)
- Execute campaigns utilizing a variety of channels (email, direct mail, content syndication, executive events, social media, display advertising, webinars)
- 2+ years experience with executing targeted marketing programs
- 1 year of experience working with marketing automation platforms (Hubspot a plus), and ABM tools and technologies (i.e. Demandbase, 6sense, Terminus, RollWorks, Folloze etc.)
- A Team player & Data-driven
- Self-motivated with the flexibility to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Proactive self-starter with high autonomy (creativity is a plus!)
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, a competitive salary, health and commuter benefits, company paid life & disability, 20+ PTO days, 401K and FSA plans, and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.