PandaDoc empowers more than 27,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
In this role, you will:
- Help many small business in the United States transform their workflows with one of the leading products in our niche.
- Manage the full sales-cycle of qualified leads, including contract generation and other deliverables for closing across a diverse portfolio of products.
- Meet/exceed monthly or quarterly sales goals using appropriate value-based sales approaches & techniques.
- Perform product demos using web tools to prospects and customers.
- Sell our product vision to new leads through product demonstrations, events, and target-specific initiatives.
- Collaborate with other Account Executives to share knowledge and set standards.
It would be awesome if you had:
- 3+ years of on-quota direct sales experience selling B2B applications/solution.
- Experience in Account Based Sales through inbound and outbound prospecting.
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment.
- Evidence of commitment to a sales methodology.
- Previous experience accurately tracking and forecasting a pipeline for all engagement and activity through the use of a CRM.
- Experience with SMB and Mid-Market deal sizes.
- Experience in multi-threaded decision making.
- Can manage a multi-touch sales cycle.
- History of time management skills.
- Competitive spirit.
- An honest and open feedback culture and individual development opportunities.
- Personal budget for educational courses, conferences, etc.
- Competitive pay.
- Medical Insurance.