In this role, you will:
- Manage the full sales-cycle of qualified leads, including contract generation and other deliverables for closing across a diverse portfolio of products
- Work with Sales Development Reps (SDRs) to assist them in identifying and perfecting a qualified lead pipeline to schedule appointments
- Meet/exceed monthly or quarterly sales goals using appropriate value-based sales approaches & techniques
- Perform product demos using web tools to prospects and customers
- Sell the PandaDoc vision to new leads through product demonstrations, events, and target-specific initiatives
- Work as a team with a Sales Development Rep (SDR) and a Customer Success Manager (CSM) to complete a full sales cycle (prospecting -> closing -> account success)
- Collaborate with other Account Executives to share knowledge and set standards
- 3+ years of on-quota direct sales experience selling B2B applications/solution; on-demand/SaaS, CRM, SFA, and marketing software/solution sales experience a plus.
- Experience in Account Based Sales through inbound and outbound prospecting.
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment.
- Evidence of commitment to a sales methodology.
- Previous experience accurately tracking and forecasting a pipeline for all engagement and activity through the use of a CRM
- Teamwork and good communication skills a must
- Experience with SMB and Mid-Market deal sizes
- Experience in multi-threaded decision making
- Can manage a multi-touch sales cycle
- History of time management skills
- Competitive spirit
PandaDoc empowers more than 27,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, a competitive salary, health and commuter benefits, 20+ PTO days, regularly catered lunches, 401K and FSA plans, trips to our offices in the U.S.A and Belarus, and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.