PandaDoc is seeking a highly experienced commercial/mid-market seller with a proven track record to join our team. You’ll have the opportunity to engage with a diverse range of customers/prospects from various industries. Your role will be that of a trusted advisor, helping these organizations overcome their most significant document-related challenges and find effective solutions using the PandaDoc platform.
In this role, you will:
- Successfully manage end-to-end sales cycles for large enterprises with 200+ employees, taking ownership from the initial discovery phase all the way to contract signature, incorporating demos, negotiations, and agreements
- Foster strong partnerships with VP/C-level contacts at potential client companies, building trust and effectively communicating the value of the PandaDoc platform
- Provide guidance and support to Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) in identifying and refining qualified leads, ensuring a steady pipeline of appointments
- Consistently surpass monthly or quarterly sales targets by employing value-based sales approaches and leveraging effective sales techniques
- Articulate and showcase the PandaDoc vision through compelling product demonstrations, targeted initiatives, and engaging events
- Play a central role in leading and executing a well-structured sales process, managing pipeline, forecasting, and utilizing SFDC opportunity management
- Collaborate cross-functionally with diverse business partners and resources, working as a cohesive team to deliver exceptional customer experiences (including Solutions Engineers, Customer Success Managers, Executives, etc.)
- Foster a collaborative environment by actively sharing best practices and amplifying knowledge among fellow Account Executives, contributing to organizational growth and success
- You have 3+ years of SaaS Account Executive experience
- You have relevant consultative/value-based selling experience, preferably in a SaaS organization
- You have experience with managing complex sales cycles, involving multiple stakeholders and buyer personas, with deals ranging from $10K-$100K+
- You have an ability to handle multiple opportunities simultaneously at various stages of the buying process
- You have excellent communication skills both with customers and within an organization
- You have an ability to develop senior level relationships quickly and effectively
- You work well with others, and are comfortable partnering with SEs, CSMs, and other internal business partners
- You are systematic, and have a structure and process for managing your time
- You have previous experience accurately tracking and forecasting a pipeline for all engagement and activity through the use of Salesforce as a CRM
- You have an ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment
- You are a self-starter with a bias towards action
It would be great if you had:
- Track record of quota attainment and outperformance (President’s club, consistent 80% YoY performance)
- Previous experience in Sales Development (SDR, BDR, etc)
- General business knowledge (through experience or education) + basic understanding of how companies work across various LOBs
- Comfort level with financial documents and statements (10Ks, Annual Reports, etc)
- Experience coming from Tier 1/2 tech company with strong sales engine
- Domain knowledge of on-demand/SaaS, CLM, SFA, and marketing software/solution sales experience
- Past experience working in a start-up/scale up company
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.
PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation software for sales teams focused on closing deals fast, trusting their forecasts, and standing out from the crowd. Over 20,000 customers use PandaDoc to streamline their process to create, approve, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts. With powerful document creation and workflow capabilities. For more information, please visithttps://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out ourLinkedIn to learn more.