Account Executive, Outbound Mid-Market
Sales, St. Petersburg, FL
PandaDoc is one of the fastest growing B2B SaaS companies in the eSignature, proposal, and contract management space that helps more than 11,000 companies close more deals. We have a fantastic product-market fit and and are ready to grow! PandaDoc is an environment for independent, humble, resilient, data-driven, direct and scrappy individuals. We have fun and we learn - a lot!
- Series B: company Backed by Microsoft Ventures, HubSpot & Rembrandt Venture Partners.
- Learning: It’s ingrained in our culture. Be creative and curious. Learn to be the CEO of your own domain and then build your own business in the future. Or become a master at what you do, build a career.
- Making an impact: We have a unique culture with a laser focus on career building
- We have fun: It’s a priority to enjoy ourselves whether that be company outings, visits to other office locations, or in-house comics: Follow our US and Minsk teams on Instagram to learn more!
In this role, you will:
- Manage the full sales-cycle of qualified leads, including contract generation and other deliverables for closing across a diverse portfolio of products within our emerging markets
- Work with Sales Development Reps (SDRs) to assist them in identifying and perfecting a qualified lead pipeline to schedule appointments
- Meet/exceed monthly or quarterly sales goals using appropriate value-based sales approaches & techniques
- Perform product demos using web tools to prospects and customers
- Sell the PandaDoc vision to new leads through product demonstrations, events, and target-specific initiatives
- Diversify pipeline with a focused approach on prospecting and driving referrals
- Work as a team with a Sales Development Rep (SDR) and a Customer Success Manager (CSM) to complete a full sales cycle (prospecting -> closing -> account success)
- Collaborate with other Account Executives to share knowledge and set standards
- Collaborate with sales leadership in order to enhance and grow the predictability within our mid-market
- 5+ years of on-quota direct sales experience selling B2B applications/solution
- Domain knowledge of; on-demand/SaaS, CRM, CLM, SFA, and marketing software/solution sales experience a strong plus.
- Prior experience leading a sales team a strong plus
- Experience in Account Based Sales through outbound prospecting.
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment.
- Evidence of commitment to a sales methodology.
- Previous experience accurately tracking and forecasting a pipeline for all engagement and activity through the use of a CRM
- Previous experience navigating a buying committee and/or complex procurement processes
- Teamwork, competitive nature and good communication skills are a must
- Experience with SMB and Mid-Market deal sizes
- Experience in multi-threaded decision making
- Can manage a multi-touch sales cycle
- History of time management skills
- Bonus Points: experience as a team lead or owning a team revenue target
PandaDoc sales proposal software empowers sales teams to close more deals and win more revenue. Sales and marketing teams can create stunning sales documents, electronically sign them, and collect payments online. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, competitive salary, stock options, health and commuter benefits, $500 stipend for learning, 20+ PTO days, regularly catered lunches, 401K and FSA plan, company events & outings, trips to our offices on the US East Coast (St Petersburg, Florida), West Coast (San Francisco, California) and Belarus and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!