- Extreme growth: PandaDoc has over 500 new trials a day. Our sales team closes hundreds of deals per month. It’s high velocity
- Great team: You will learn from a dream team distributed across the globe
- Professional growth: We hire people we trust, and we give team members autonomy to do their best work. We also support professional development with training, coaching, and regular feedback
Are You the Right Fit?
- You're interested in sales and preferably worked in sales before
- Your English's awesome
- Excellent soft skills
- Ability to work and learn at a fast pace
- Previous experience of working with US/European customers
- Understanding of tech business
- Ability to work late - most of the time you will start after 11am and work until 8pm-10pm to adjust to the US time zone
- You’re a professional. You know how to build rapport, trust, and execute with excellence
The Opportunity for You:
- You will be working with a phenomenal product. PandaDoc is one of the recognized leaders in e-signature, CPQ and proposal software
- You will be working with mostly inbound customers but also have an opportunity to develop your skills in outbound
- Our Eastern Europe office grew 3X last year. You can be promoted to a management position in the next 1-2 years, if you are eager to lead by example.
PandaDoc empowers more than 30,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Minsk to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.