The Account Management role is a quota-bearing sales role responsible for expansion sales and growing PandaDoc usage of our existing customers. In this role, you will work within a book of business and cross-functionally with marketing, sales, product and customer success to expand PandaDoc usage and ensure customer happiness.
In this role, you will:
- Own a quota
- Meet/exceed your quota
- Expand your book of business
- Negotiate renewal contracts.
- Work closely with your clients to help uncover growth
- Collaborate with the Customer Success Managers regularly to manage client relationships renewals, areas for expansion and up-sells.
- Manage your pipeline of opportunities either self-created or passed from the Customer Success Team
- Keep clean data and stages within Salesforce to ensure accurate forecasting
- Create, manage and run plays to uncover expansion opportunities
- Meet with your clients over screen share or in-person to provide product demos, discuss product up-sells, negotiate renewals and mitigate churn risks
- Become a PandaDoc product superstar. Learn the in’s and out’s of the product so you can speak eloquently to best practices and solutions for your clients’ needs
- Pass feature and product requests to our product team and facilitate Project Managers and client meetings as necessary.
- Work with Account Executives, Onboarding Specialists, & Customer Success Managers to ensure successful onboarding for our larger client’s “Proof of Concepts” and build the foundation to expand off of
- Required: History of Quota management
- Minimum 1 year of AM/AE Experience
- Must have owned a quota for over 1 year
- Experience negotiating complex deals
- Willingness to try new processes and innovate
- Self-motivated, directed, adaptable, driven and resourceful
- Hungry to learn about the product and passionate about customer experience
- Track record of hitting sales goals
- Experience conducting in-person or virtual meetings with clients
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with various teams both in-person and in different offices
- Previous experience selling SaaS is a plus
- Strong computer skills
It would be awesome if you had:
- Salesforce, SalesLoft or PandaDoc experience
PandaDoc empowers more than 30,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, a competitive salary, health and commuter benefits, company-paid life & disability, 20+ PTO days, regularly catered lunches, 401K and FSA plans, and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.