Customer success, Minsk, Belarus
By creating trusted advisor relationships with our customers, we are able to understand their business better and to advise them on how to best leverage PandaDoc. The more clear is the product and its possibilities the more loyal clients a product gets. That is why we want to strengthen our team with an Account manager who is going to be the main point of contact to the range of our clients.
We are a highly collaborative team with a passion for learning, candid communication, and great to work with :)
As an Account Manager, you will:
- Be the trusted advisor and advocate for 100-200 customers;
- Engage customers actively with regular strategy calls to derive maximum value from their investment in PandaDoc while identifying new usage opportunities;
- Collaborate with Product, Support, and Sales to ensure adoption and successful renewal;
- Determine customer goals and collaborate on strategic plans while driving customer accountability;
- Monitor customer health and build associated risk mitigation plans;
- Resolve customer inquiries by aligning customers with the right resources.
We have a splendid onboarding plan for a newcomer so you will feel comfortable transferring to a new role.
- You have experience working with B2B customers, SaaS;
- You have at least 1 year of experience carrying a measurable quota or having been part of a revenue focused team/department;
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a customer facing position. You will be talking with business owners and executives;
- You are a master of both spoken and written English (it is a prerequisite);
- You must not be afraid to admit that you have been wrong or to share candid feedback with others.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Salesforce, Dynamics, and/or other productivity tools;
- Project Management background;
- Experience in Sales, Customer Success or as an Account Manage.
PandaDoc all-in-one software streamlines sales documents workflows and provides transparency into the performance of proposals and contracts. Sales and Marketing teams can design, approve, send, track, and eSign documents that win more business. An insightful dashboard provides leaders with real-time progress and accurate reporting. We make selling customer-centric. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, competitive salary, stock options, health benefits, $500 stipend for learning, 20+ PTO days, regularly catered lunches, company events & outings, trips to our offices on the East Coast, West Coast and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!
Feel interested? Please, apply!