PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation software for sales teams focused on closing deals fast, trusting their forecasts, and standing out from the crowd. Over 20,000 customers use PandaDoc to streamline their process to create, approve, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts. With powerful document creation and workflow capabilities. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
We are currently looking for an Affiliate and Influencer Manager to join our PandaDoc Demand Generation team. You'll be responsible for developing a network of affiliates, referrals and influencers across key targeted markets and delivering business results against quarterly/annual acquisition and revenue targets.
In this role, you will:
- Support, plan, and execute affiliate marketing acquisition along with retention campaigns to grow the PandaDoc affiliate marketing program
- Responsible for seeking out new partnership opportunities, influencers and day-to-day affiliate program operations, processes, and QA
- Define an affiliate channel strategy with clear budgeting and growth targets
- Research and generate proactive ideas, new traffic opportunities, and partnerships
- Build strong working relationships with affiliates, influencers, publishers, and promoters
- Manage approval and onboarding process of new affiliates and influencers
- Provide some creative direction and testing ideas for lead generation, email copy, insert ads, banners, remarketing strategies, and landing pages
- Analyze partner performance data daily, impact of new partners, reactivated partners, increased commission rates, and media placements
- Deliver clear, concise, and reliable monthly/quarterly reports to key stakeholders
- 3+ years' experience in Affiliate marketing, ideally from a customer-focused, high-transaction volume SaaS company
- Strong negotiation and communication skills with a talent for persuading business partners and publishers
- Comfortable with digital marketing analytics and reporting tools, specifically HubSpot and Salesforce
- Work effectively in cross-functional teams including marketing, legal, finance, etc.
- Strong analytical focus, ability to work with large data sets
- Experienced in delivering business results to senior leadership
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, a competitive salary, health and commuter benefits, company-paid life & disability, 20+ PTO days, regularly catered lunches, 401K and FSA plans, and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!