PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation software for sales teams focused on closing deals fast, trusting their forecasts, and standing out from the crowd. Over 20,000 customers use PandaDoc to streamline their process to create, approve, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts. With powerful document creation and workflow capabilities. For more information, please visithttps://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & our commitment to learning, making an impact and having fun. Our Pandas are located all over the globe, and we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. Happiness doesn't come from a ping-pong table or free snacks. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out ourLinkedIn to learn more.
In this role, you will:
- Lead teams daily activities within LeSS Framework
- Provide impediment service for teams
- Coach the team on processes and tools
- Ensure visibility and understanding of the product roadmap and objectives by the dev team. Ensure traceability from Product OKR to Sprint Goals
- Create and support transparent process of PBR, which engages entire scrum team
- Coach the Scrum team on effective PBIs creation process
- Drive establishment of the learning organization through leading, training, and coaching
- Establish partnership between Product and Engineering
- Help organization understand and enact an empirical approach for complex work
What we expect from you:
- At least 3 years overall experience in Scrum Master role
- IT background on any role within team
- CSM, CLB, PSM2-3 is a big plus
- Deep practical knowledge in Scrum and Kanban
- Strong leadership skills
- Proficient skills in team coaching
- Practical knowledge of Miro, Jira, Confluence
- Fluent English
- Ability to work with remote teams
- Experience in scaled environment, multi-site/multi-team development
- Unlimited creativity at work
- Leading of 2-3 strong cross-functional, cross-components teams within LeSS Huge Setup
- Work on all org levels, not limited to team
- Continuous learning
What we offer:
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Minsk to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!