In this role, you will:
- Lead teams daily activities within LeSS Framework
- Provide impediment service for teams
- Coach the team on processes and tools
- Ensure visibility and understanding of the product roadmap and objectives by the dev team. Ensure traceability from Product OKR to Sprint Goals
- Create and support transparent process of PBR, which engages entire scrum team
- Coach the Scrum team on effective PBIs creation process
- Drive establishment of the learning organization through leading, training, and coaching
- Establish partnership between Product and Engineering
- Help organization understand and enact an empirical approach for complex work
- At least 3 years overall experience in Scrum Master role
- IT background on any role within team
- CSM, CLB, PSM2-3 is a big plus
- Deep practical knowledge in Scrum and Kanban
- Strong leadership skills
- Proficient skills in team coaching
- Practical knowledge of Miro, Jira, Confluence
- Fluent English
- Ability to work with remote teams
- Experience in scaled environment, multi-site/multi-team development
- Unlimited creativity at work
- Leading of 2-3 strong cross-functional, cross-components teams within LeSS Huge Setup
- Work on all org levels, not limited to team
- Continuous learning
PandaDoc empowers more than 30,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Minsk to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.