Human resources, St. Petersburg, FL
PandaDoc is one of the fastest growing B2B SaaS companies in the transaction management and sales acceleration space. PandaDoc has a fantastic product-market fit, is growing rapidly and now we’re looking for a Senior Recruiter to support our growth in the US! PandaDoc is an environment for independent, humble, resilient, straight-forward and scrappy individuals. We have fun and we learn - a lot!
- Series B: company Backed by Microsoft Ventures, HubSpot & Rembrandt Venture Partners.
- Learning: It’s ingrained in our culture. Be creative and curious. Learn to be the CEO of your own domain and then build your own business in the future. Or become a master at what you do, build a career.
- Making an impact: We have a unique culture with a laser focus on career building
- We have fun: It’s a priority to enjoy ourselves whether that be company outings, visits to other office locations, or in-house comics: Visit our blog to learn more.
This role will recruit on go-to-market roles, as well as a variety of positions in finance, customer support, operations and more! You will be performing tasks with a focus on grow our company’s talent pipeline and improve our sourcing tactics to identify top talent in the market.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Proactively source passive candidates using creative outreach messages, cold-calling, networking events, social media, employee referrals, complex internet searches, local market & geographic market intelligence and competitive research.
- Partner closely with hiring managers across multiple departments to define job requirements, sourcing and interview strategies
- Schedule, prepare and coordinate all interviews; phone, video and in-person
- Ensure an amazing candidate experience, both for the candidates we hire and those we keep in touch with for future roles
- Collaborate on specific recruiting related projects from operating hiring plans, process updates, and metrics to provide key insights to the leadership team
- Conduct preliminary phone interviews to qualify candidates in various US office locations; be a brand ambassador by providing the best interviewing experience to the candidates
- Write and post job descriptions (as needed)
- 3+ years of relevant work experience; ideally for a high-velocity startup company
- Experience working and scheduling across multiple time zones
- Ability to juggle multiple competing and changing priorities and high-volume workloads
- A focus on execution - be a doer and know how to encourage others
- Relentlessly positive attitude and ability to keep a cool head through dynamic conditions
- Strong proficiency with scheduling, email and social media platforms (Google Apps, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Various Chrome Extensions, Zoom, Calendly)
- Greenhouse ATS experience is strongly preferred
PandaDoc all-in-one software streamlines sales workflows and provides transparency into the performance of proposals and contracts. Sales and Marketing teams can design, approve, send, track, and eSign documents that win more business. An insightful dashboard provides leaders with real-time progress and accurate reporting. Make selling customer-centric. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, competitive salary, stock options, health and commuter benefits, $500 stipend for learning, 20+ PTO days, regularly catered lunches, 401K and FSA plan, company events & outings, trips to our offices on the East Coast, West Coast and Europe and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!