We have a fantastic product-market fit and are ready to grow! To help us grow even faster we need to tell our potential customers about our product in the most effective way possible and that's why we need a lead to join our team. The Website Project Manager is responsible for maximizing PandaDoc's presence on the web and improving the user experience.
In this role, you will
- Be responsible for updating, managing and maintaining the PandaDoc website as well as other key digital experience platforms
- Follow and improve an iterative and agile development model with weekly sprints
- Drive strategic initiatives to improve the digital user experience
- Manage a diverse team of skilled professionals
- Review requests and provide project estimates
For this role, you will need
- 6+ years of experience leading developers on projects
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment
- Good understanding of security and accessibility web standards
- Experience with technical writing for project contracts and technical scopes of work
- Experience working with website supporting tools, CRM solutions, lead scoring, and ROI
- Experience with source control through Git (i.e. GitLab, GitHub, etc.)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced development environment and be adaptive
- Experience building real-time data dashboards to enable clear decision making
- Superior collaboration skills and a desire to work on a cross-functional, agile team
- Verbal and written English skills are at an advanced level
PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation software for sales teams focused on closing deals fast, trusting their forecasts, and standing out from the crowd. Over 20,000 customers use PandaDoc to streamline their process to create, approve, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts. With powerful document creation and workflow capabilities. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.