PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation software for sales teams focused on closing deals fast, trusting their forecasts, and standing out from the crowd. Over 20,000 customers use PandaDoc to streamline their process to create, approve, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts. With powerful document creation and workflow capabilities. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. Happiness doesn't come from a ping-pong table or free snacks. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
In this role, you will:
- Be accountable for the overall management and maintenance of brand + development management processes
- Work with marketing teams to understand their processes, their goals, and to identify opportunities
- Play an active role in the enhancement of all marketing operations in order to facilitate lead generation, lead nurturing and unified user experience
- Partner with Revenue and Business Operations in systems with the main focus of enabling efficient lead scoring, campaign tracking, lead management, database health, targeting, segmentation strategies, and alignment with strategic initiatives.
- Partner with Product and Product Marketing to ensure alignment between tactics and high level strategic initiatives.
- Track and distribute monthly reports on effectiveness of marketing's activities, providing data-driven insights to improve
- Drive technology related to lead management process
- 8+ years of experience in sales ops, analytics, CRM or marketing role
- Experience working with website supporting tools, CRM solutions, lead scoring, and ROI
- Experience building real-time data dashboards to enable clear decision making
- Superior collaboration skills and a desire to work on a cross-functional, agile team.
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, a competitive salary, health and commuter benefits, company paid life & disability, 20+ PTO days, regularly catered lunches, 401K and FSA plans, and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!