We are hiring a Business Analyst into the Platform track. The products developed by the platform are oriented toward internal customers. We are expanding our presence and want to help finance, sales, support teams to make their job more accurate and well-qualified. Therefore we are looking for a product manager (former business analyst) who knows how to work with internal customers, understands the business needs of shared/common services, is keen on changing different metrics that drive our business.
In this role, you will:
- Build the vision and strategy for platform products
- Work with stakeholders to prepare backlog
- Work with teams to deliver the value proposition to our customers
- Keep accountable for the delivered items
- Understand deeply architecture and dependencies of platform tools & products
- Design logic and flow diagram
- Measure an impact on the organization
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to work with remote teams
- The fun of the data-driven approach
- Business analyst background
- Experience with internal products
- Make decisions and prioritize a backlog
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously
- Fluent English
PandaDoc empowers more than 30,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest and open feedback culture and individual development opportunities
- Free English classes
- Personal, yearly budget for educational courses, conferences, etc.
- Competitive salary
- Medical insurance
- Possibility to grow quickly and never get bored
- And much more!
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.