PandaDoc empowers more than 27,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
PandaDoc is looking for an experienced Channel Marketing Manager to support our growing Channel Partner Program. You will be responsible for building marketing strategies and driving campaigns that enable our channel partners to effectively serve as an extension of PandaDoc. You’ll work closely with these partners to understand their unique needs and build out the supporting collateral and resources they need to be successful. Your main goal will be executing critical marketing initiatives that drive strong pipeline and growth from our channel partners.
We are looking for a talented marketer with experience building and executing marketing strategies that generate results. The right candidate will have SaaS and/or startup experience, is comfortable operating in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, has strong communication skills and can work cross-functionally across multiple teams.
In this role, you will:
- Work hand-in-hand with channel partners (certified partners, advisors) to develop effective collateral and resources (i.e. one-sheets, case studies, eBooks, whitepapers, email templates, positioning copy, competitive battlecards, etc.) that meet their unique needs
- Proactively lead co-marketing efforts across channel partners (build strategies, execute with partners, develop best practices, etc.) that yield tangible and measurable results
- Build and execute compelling marketing campaigns that drive new partner recruitment
- Plan, build and manage the monthly Partner Newsletter
- Manage and update marketing playbooks within the PandaDoc Partner Portal
- Own and manage messaging, positioning, updates and enhancements to the Partners Page on PandaDoc’s website
- Support partner communication efforts, sales incentive campaigns (SPIFs), webinars, events and new projects as requested or needed by the internal partner team
- Collaborate with the internal partner team in discussions and actively brainstorm new ideas, strategies, campaigns, etc. to test and deploy with channel partners
- 5+ years of marketing experience building impactful strategies, campaigns, resources and collateral with measurable results
- Past experience working for a Saas and/or startup company
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to multi-task with ease and manage multiple projects simultaneously while still meeting tight deadlines
- Effective communicator and strong ability to interact with partners, clients, and colleagues and the ability to work cross-functionally across all levels of the organization
- An ability to work autonomously with a high degree of motivation to go above and beyond the task at hand
- Creative and forward-thinking, consistently bringing new ideas to the table to further expand channel partner growth
- Data-driven and analytical, with the ability to set tangible pipeline goals that are achievable, measurable and scalable
It would be awesome if you had:
- Previous marketing experience within partnerships, channel partners or partner ecosystems
- Familiarly with major CRM platforms (Salesforce, HubSpot, Pipedrive, Microsoft Dynamics, etc..) and how they integrate into the partner ecosystem
- Experience with positioning and brand storytelling
- Experience using marketing tools across email, social, content, etc. in addition to project management platforms/tools
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, a competitive salary, health and commuter benefits, company paid life & disability, 20+ PTO days, 401K and FSA plans, and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.