Chief Revenue Officer
Operations, San Francisco
PandaDoc is one of the fastest growing B2B SaaS companies in the transaction management space. We have over 500 new signups per day!
- Series B: company Backed by Microsoft Ventures, HubSpot & Rembrandt Venture Partners. Read the TechCrunch Article here.
- Validation: Our customers have transacted upwards of $20,000,000,000.00 on our platform.
- Making an impact: We have a unique culture with a laser focus on career building: Check out our coverage on CNBC on the topic.
- We have fun: It’s a priority to enjoy ourselves whether that be company outings, visits to other office locations, or in-house comics: Visit our blog to learn more.
The Chief Revenue Officer will report to our CEO and is a pivotal role that will directly influence the future of PandaDoc by overseeing Sales, Marketing and Partner Channel teams.
In this role, you will:
Make it repeatable and predictable - PandaDoc has a fantastic product-market fit; the business scaled to over 8000 clients hugely due to its natural virality and word of mouth. Now we’re looking for someone experienced in starting, scaling and fine-tuning high-velocity marketing and sales programs.
Serve as PandaDoc’s secret revenue weapon - You will focus on lasting revenue generation and fine-tune everything for execution. You will participate actively in strategic planning to develop repeatable and scalable revenue projections for annual budgets and multi-year projections.
Explore go-to-market opportunities - You will test sales strategies, demand generation and growth hacking techniques to measure success and failure. You will lead our Sales and Marketing teams in knowing when, why, where and how to go deeper.
Scale an amazing, high-performance team and culture. PandaDoc is an environment for independent, humble, resilient, straight-forward and scrappy individuals. We have fun and we learn - a lot! As CRO, you will help foster high performing teams as a coach and a mentor. At PandaDoc, everyone’s actions have a tremendous impact on the company and every team member.
You are a hustler, a leader, a coach, a growth-hacker with a passion for scaling a business. You demonstrate highly effective decision-making, judgment, communication, and modeling of PandaDoc’s core values.
- 8+ years executive level experience in delivering rapid revenue growth in high-velocity SaaS environments
- You have demonstrated successes in the B2B & SMB space
- You have a successful background of scaling revenues into the dozens of millions
- You have built and maintained strong relationships with C-level executives of key target clients and channel partners
- You have grown, trained, and managing global sales and marketing teams, including the creation of sales strategies and benchmarks for analyzing performance
- You’re process-driven and also love to experiment to identify repeatable and scalable operations
- You’re an energetic leader; you inspire others to be the best versions of themselves and provide gateways to ensure success.
- You’re highly analytical and have multiple successes in funnel optimization