The Compensation Analyst is a member of the PandaDoc HR Operations team and will provide direct support to the Sr. Compensation Analyst. The Compensation Analyst assists in conducting market pricing of roles in various countries, updating role descriptions,and assisting in the administration of recurring pay and performance processes. The incumbent will also participate in surveys and studies of total reward practices to ensure PandaDoc’s pay strategy remains competitive in the markets where we choose to compete for talent.
In this role, you will:
- Write and or update job descriptions according to established format and help maintain a structured job titling methodology
- Partner with members of the HR team to analyze jobs for internal compensation equality
- Help administer the company’s regular salary and performance review processes
- Participate in various total reward surveys
- Assist with sales compensation tasks, such as maintaining the sales compensation systems and maintain commission plan documents
- Compile charts and graphs depicting survey comparisons and company pay trends
- Assist with ensuring pay practices are compliant with labor laws where we operate
- Assist with special research as needed
- Create ad-hoc reports from the HRIS database as necessary
- Minimum of 3 years experience managing global compensation plans
- Experience working in technology, software or professional services company
- Experience in hyper growth company is highly preferred
- Must understand job pricing and market compensation structures
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business or the equivalent, with strong math and analytical skills
- The ability to conduct oneself in a professional manner and work with confidential data
- Strong desire to learn and to be part of a dynamic team is essential
- Prior experience with compensation planning and job pricing is preferred
- The ability to speak English fluently
PandaDoc empowers more than 37,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Lisbon to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!