Marketing, St. Petersburg, FL
Location: St. Petersburg, FL or EST
PandaDoc is one of the fastest growing B2B SaaS companies in the eSignature, proposal, and contract management space that helps more than 12,000 companies close more deals. We have a fantastic product-market fit and are ready to grow! PandaDoc is an environment for independent, humble, resilient, data-driven, direct and scrappy individuals. We have fun and we learn - a lot!
- Series B: company Backed by Microsoft Ventures, HubSpot & Rembrandt Venture Partners.
- Learning: It's ingrained in our culture. Be creative and curious. Learn to be the CEO of your own domain and then build your own business in the future. Or become a master at what you do, build a career.
- Making an impact: We have a unique culture with a laser focus on career building
- We have fun: It's a priority to enjoy ourselves whether that be company outings, visits to other office locations, or in-house comics: Follow our US and Minsk teams on Instagram to learn more!
We are seeking a creative, energetic, and ambitious junior copywriter to join our fast-paced Marketing team. You take pride in creating helpful content to support both the sales team and marketing initiatives. This position allows you to jumpstart your marketing career and presents a huge opportunity for growth.
While anyone who has felt the pain of document assembly is a potential client for PandaDoc, our current area of focus is large sales teams, who organize, create, and send transactional documents every day. We want to create actionable content to help them close more deals.
In this role, you will:
- Write engaging and insightful content in the form of email cadences and collateral that supports our Sales and Sales Development teams
- Support our chatbot by supplying persuasive copy that engages and gets leads and visitors to convert
- Support to our Demand Generation team by writing short and long-form content for our blog, website landing pages, and SEO initiatives
- Support other marketing team projects by writing email nurture sequences, eBook/whitepaper landing pages, social media copy, and ad copy
- Regularly contribute to copywriting and copyediting needs across the company
- 1-2 years of experience in copywriting or content marketing
- Impeccable writer and editor with excellent verbal communication skills
- Copyediting experience
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience working in email marketing and automation tools (HubSpot & SalesLoft) as well as WordPress a plus
- Sales background or knowledge of the industry (preferably B2B tech) a plus
- Team player with a great attitude and a positive outlook
- Independent worker, creative idea machine
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, PR, or English
PandaDoc sales proposal software empowers sales teams to close more deals and win more revenue. Sales and marketing teams can create stunning sales documents, electronically sign them, and collect payments online. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, competitive salary, stock options, health and commuter benefits, $500 stipend for learning, 20+ PTO days, regularly catered lunches, 401K and FSA plan, company events & outings, trips to our offices on the US East Coast (St Petersburg, Florida), West Coast (San Francisco, California) and Belarus and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!