PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation software for sales teams focused on closing deals fast, trusting their forecasts, and standing out from the crowd. Over 20,000 customers use PandaDoc to streamline their process to create, approve, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts. With powerful document creation and workflow capabilities. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
PandaDoc is looking for a creative, energetic, and experienced copywriter to bring the PandaDoc brand to life through the written word.
This role reports to the Manager, Content Marketing, and joins an already established content team of two and will help write content ranging from social media ads to product marketing content and even the occasional short blog post or research whitepaper.
Bonus points if this candidate also has some serious editing skills. Ultimately, if you’re passionate about creating content that not only engages customers and prospects but knocks people off their feet with an incredible story this is the job for you.
In this role, you will:
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products, feature, and market launches
- Partner with customer marketing to assist with conducting customer interviews and to produce compelling customer stories
- Assist with curating content for company and marketing events like webinars and virtual events
- Proofread and edit content such as guest blog posts before publication
- Build a relationship to coordinate with the Brand Teams to illustrate any content you produce
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic with every piece of content created
- Assist with copy to promote content on social media
- Ensure all-around consistency (Style, fonts, images, and tone. Bonus points if you believe in the Oxford comma)
- Update website content as needed
- 2+ years in marketing or an equivalent role that requires both strategic thinking and tactical execution
- Produces excellent content independently
- Team player who enjoys collaborating with other people
- Self-starter who can act autonomously, set goals, and achieve them
- Starting to understand analytics and are interested in learning more about data and its content impact
- Top-notch communication skills and know what, how, when, and whom to communicate to
- Like to learn and grow
- BA/BS degree
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, a competitive salary, health and commuter benefits, company paid life & disability, 20+ PTO days, 401K and FSA plans, and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!