PandaDoc empowers more than 27,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We are looking for a creative, energetic, and experienced Content Marketing Manager to elevate the brand through the written word.
A Content Marketing Manager at PandaDoc will reports to the Marketing Lead, and work directly with outsourced content creators to produce thought-provoking, detailed, and engaging content ranging from email marketing content, blogs, lead magnets, e-books, infographics to data-driven research reports.
Bonus points if you also has some serious email marketing content experience. Ultimately, if you’re passionate about creating content and finding talented content creators that not only engages customers and prospects but knocks people off their feet with an incredible story this is the job for you.
In this role, you will:
- Responsible for planning, developing and implementing the overall company's content strategy.
Produce content that elevates the brand and tells an incredible story that pre-sales, up-sales and cross-sells with the help from content creators.
- Manage and ensure that the content editorial calendar aligns with the quarterly content themes.
- Have an in-depth understanding of SEO tactics to ensure all content produced not only engages a reader but is also organically discoverable by audiences who are looking for a solution for document signing and notarization.
- Manage and develop a blogging strategy.
- Work with designers, product marketing, sales, and external influencers and other industry experts.
- Proofread and help edit other content that the team produces prior to publication.
- Ensure all-around consistency (This includes the style, fonts, images, and tone).
- High Degree of Business Empathy: We are an extension of the businesses of our clients. In order for us to achieve customer ROI, their goals must be your goals. Take pride in having a hand at our customers’ success and are resourceful at resolving technical problems.
- High Degree of Self-Awareness: You embody the ability to realize your actions, your strengths, and your weaknesses. Admit that you will never stop learning and that every team member (regardless of tenure) has ideas that can enhance the greater customer experience.
- Self-Starter: We are a start-up where quick action takes precedence over perfection. You embody the ability to become a PandaDoc product expert and have the technical know-how to integrate it with other on-premises and cloud SAAS products or customer IT solutions
- Team Player: You value team success as much as you value your own. Rapid growth and a frequently changing business landscape require open lines of communication, learning from and teaching others, and contributing to the greater good of the program.
- Communication: You will work closely with customers and be part of calls and meetings to identify solutions for their business. You have the ability to disseminate highly technical information to all customers and fellow Pandas.
It would be awesome if you had:
- 4+ years in Content Marketing or an equivalent role that requires both strategic thinking and tactical execution.
- Experience in creating various types of content such as ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, blogs, etc.
- Team player skills who enjoys collaborating with freelance content creators.
- Experience in a content role at a previous start-up, preferably SaaS start-up and are now ready to take your content career to the next-level.
- Basic knowledge of content stats like page views, time on page, bounce rate, and even pipeline generated and are starting to understand how to use data to inform content production decisions.
- Top-notch communication skills and know what, how, when, and whom to communicate to use data to inform content production decisions.
- BA/BS degree
- An honest and open feedback culture and individual development opportunities
- Personal budget for educational courses, conferences, etc.
- Competitive pay
- Medical Insurance