PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation software for sales teams focused on closing deals fast, trusting their forecasts, and standing out from the crowd. Over 20,000 customers use PandaDoc to streamline their process to create, approve, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts. With powerful document creation and workflow capabilities. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
PandaDoc is looking for a creative, energetic, and experienced content marketer to elevate the PandaDoc brand through the written word.
This role reports to the Manager, Content Marketing, and joins an already established content team and will help write thought-provoking, detailed, and engaging content ranging from infographics to data-driven research reports.
Bonus points if this candidate also has some serious editing skills. Ultimately, if you’re passionate about creating content that not only engages customers and prospects but knocks people off their feet with an incredible story this is the job for you.
In this role, you will:
- Write clear, longer-form content that elevates the PandaDoc brand and tells an incredible story
- Partner with the Manager of Content Marketing to manage and ensure that the content editorial calendar aligns with the quarterly content themes
- Have an in-depth understanding of SEO tactics to ensure all content you produce not only engages a reader but is also organically discoverable by audiences who are looking for a solution like PandaDoc
- Partner and assist with curating content for larger co-marketing and partnership opportunities
- Write and update website messaging content as needed
- Proofread and help edit other content that the team produces prior to publication
- Build a relationship with the Brand Team to illustrate any content you produce
- Ensure all-around consistency (This includes the style, fonts, images, and tone. Bonus points if you believe in the Oxford comma)
- You have 4+ years in marketing or an equivalent role that requires both strategic thinking and tactical execution
- You can produce Pulitzer price worthy content independently
- You’re a team player who enjoys collaborating with other people
- You’ve got your feet wet in a content role at a previous start-up and are now ready to take your content career to the next-level
- You have basic knowledge of content stats like page views, time on page, bounce rate, and even pipeline generated and are starting to understand how to use data to inform content production decisions
- You have top-notch communication skills and know what, how, when, and whom to communicate to
- You like to learn and grow
- BA/BS degree
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, a competitive salary, health and commuter benefits, company paid life & disability, 20+ PTO days, 401K and FSA plans, and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!