Content Marketing Manager
Marketing, Minsk, Belarus
The mission of a Content Marketing Manager is to grow PandaDoc by creating content that will help educate our audiences (Sales Leaders, Sales Ops, Reps, Enablement & Marketing Mgrs, and other professionals in the sales field) on strategies and tactics for being successful in their work. Sales and marketing are the main topic areas we cover.
This is a writing-focused role that also requires close collaboration with the demand generation part of PandaDoc. In addition to high-quality writing, successful candidates should be able to demonstrate strong skills and/or interest in managing new business pipeline generation through content, email drips optimization and content workflows.
An ideal content manager at PandaDoc:
- Has a strong sense of storytelling;
- Deeply passionate about writing and can handle all forms of content (in-depth articles, video scripts, short notes, comments, etc.) with a creatively curious mindset;
- Writes in a clear and concise manner;
- Well-organized, independent and motivated with strong attention to detail;
- Fascinated by the role technology plays in all aspects of our lives.
- Knowledge of on-page SEO for any piece you write;
- Clearly explain why a piece of content needs to be written;
- Create content for all other points of communication with current PandaDoc customers and new users;
- Incorporate a basic B2B content strategy;
- Build a content calendar;
- Distribute content across PandaDoc channels.
- Excellent spoken and written English (Upper-Intermediate+);
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal;
- Subject matter expert in the following areas: tech, sales, advertising, CRM, digital marketing, thought leadership in the fields of startups/SaaS;
- Portfolio of published articles a huge plus (Tip: while applying, specify your field of expertise and choose 3 articles that best demonstrate your expertise in that field).
- Working in a cool fast-paced Silicon Valley based startup
- 21 + 6 vacation days per year
- New kickass ~1,500 m2 office in the center of Minsk (Kirov street)
- Catered lunches 3 times a week
- Medical insurance for you and your family
- Yearly education budget and unlimited books
- Travel to our offices in St. Petersburg (Florida) and San Francisco (California)