We’re looking for a talented B2B SaaS conversational marketing specialist with technical expertise to develop, deploy and optimize data-backed insights across playbooks and a wide variety of integrated campaigns, leveraging Drift bots to create interactive, personalized experiences for prospects and customers.
In this role, you will:
- Work within the marketing team to link emails to bots and Conversational Landing Pages, use bots to 'gate' content and set up email nurtures based on bots interaction with prospects and customers
- Work with the Drift chat platform to create a great user experience through live chat and play books on the PandaDoc website
- Interact regularly with segment marketing and sales enablement to capture language being used to best sell the product then adapt and evolve a more personalized approach for use in welcome messages, bots and emails
- Establish a regular a/b testing process and tracking
- Partner with the demand generation team on ad campaigns being run via social media and paid search to create continuous Hubspot nurture plays
- Support the manager of email marketing in the execution of Hubspot campaigns, project planning and prioritization for Drift playbooks
- Report on overall success of campaigns and gather data daily, weekly, monthly, etc.
- Know the data - constantly analyze campaign performance and experimentation to make recommendations to continually improve campaign success and conversion rates
- Assist in the personalization and segmentation of our user databases to create a better customer journey and experience
- Work with Marketing Operations to ensure database cleanliness and GDPR compliance
- Push edits and updates constantly to ensure that bots and emails are providing the best experience on site for customers, prospects and the sales team
- Execute all email set-up, troubleshooting, and resolution of potential issues
- 2-3 years proven experience managing and executing email marketing campaigns, conversational campaigns, and copywriting in a SaaS company
- Organizational skills to help assist in the set-up, tracking and reporting of a/b testing
- Experience using Hubspot
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment running promotional email campaigns quickly and delivering reporting / results just as fast
- Understand the importance of the customer journey and become an internal advocate for it across multiple teams and departments
- Like and appreciate direct feedback that is focused on your growth as well as business results
- Genuine team player with exceptional collaboration skills for building strong relationships
- Exceptional skills in written communication, project management, and organization
- Ability to turn things around as quickly as possible and with little guidance
- Familiarity with the function of a chat bot
It would be awesome if you had:
- Reporting experience (Salesforce, Amplitude, Salesloft, Tableau)
- Experience with localized emails and rules in various countries
PandaDoc empowers more than 40,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, a competitive salary, health and commuter benefits, company-paid life & disability, 20+ PTO days, 401K and FSA plans, and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.