PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation software for sales teams focused on closing deals fast, trusting their forecasts, and standing out from the crowd. Over 20,000 customers use PandaDoc to streamline their process to create, approve, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts. With powerful document creation and workflow capabilities. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. Happiness doesn't come from a ping-pong table or free snacks. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
PandaDoc is currently seeking a Conversion Rate Optimization specialist with proven skills in A/B testing to join the Demand Generation team.
In this role, you will:
- Monitor the conversion funnel to identify key friction points and opportunities, generate hypothesis and test ideas
- Prioritize and plan tests, collaborate with Marketing Engineering and Web Development teams
- Launch and monitor experiments in Google Optimize
- Analyze test results, provide recommendations and make decisions on implementation the tested changes
- Execute iterative testing for constant growth
- Evangelize about testing and build best practice methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent), preferably in Math/Statistics or Marketing
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in CRO/Web Analytics
- Experience with some or all of the following: Google Optimize, Optimizely, VWO, Adobe Target
- Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics
- Proven experience of optimizing conversion funnel and owning test delivery
- Upper-intermediate or higher level of English both written and speaking
- Experience in B2B market is a plus
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Minsk to Manila to Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!