We are looking for a skilled Product Data Analyst for Core part of the product to help serve growing needs for insights, reports, and dashboards from our product teams. The candidate should have an understanding of SaaS business as well as solid experience in data analysis and visualization.
In this role, you will:
- Be the Data voice for the Core Product team
- Analyze product and marketing data to answer business questions, discover insights, develop new metrics, build dashboards, and describe patterns
- Take broad, open-ended questions and identify clear steps for how to break them down and develop data-driven answers
- Help in designing, implementation, and analysis of new features aimed at improving our product
- Understand business/product strategy and high-level roadmap and align analysis efforts to enable them with data insights and help achieve their strategic goals
- Educate business and stakeholders about analytics and much more!
- Provide ad-hoc analysis and reporting
- 3+ years experience working as a Product or Data analyst
- Strong SQL knowledge
- Practical experience with data visualisation tools like Tableau, PowerBI, Looker, etc
- Knowledge of statistics fundamentals and experimental design
- Good verbal and written English
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Highly collaborative, team oriented, and comfortable working in cross-functional projects
- Experience in delivering analytical solutions for complex product-related tasks (user pattern research, supporting experiments, feature analysis to improve the product metrics, use-cases analysis, etc.)
- Driven by creating business value than the complexity of the technical solution
It would be awesome if you had:
- Working experience with B2B SaaS business
- Experience with Python/R for data analysis
PandaDoc empowers more than 30,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. Happiness doesn't come from a ping-pong table or free snacks. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Minsk to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.