We are looking for an experienced CRO Manager, whose main focus will be on driving PandaDoc CRO strategy and helping us reach our business goals. Your input will directly influence web development, UX improvements, and user experience.
If you’re a result-driven marketer passionate about experimentation and analytics, this is a great opportunity in a fast-growing company.
In this role, you will:
- Drive our CRO and personalization strategy across multiple touchpoints to increase conversion rates or other needed metrics
- Dive deep into the data to identify friction points for our users
- Design, launch and analyse A/B tests and make recommendations
- Gather and curate information from publicly available sources to better understand our competitors
- Work closely with a variety of departments – Demand Generation, Development, Design, Product Marketing, Analytics
- Proven track-record in A/B testing and growing web and product conversions
- Strong understanding of CRO and UX best practices
- Experience with one or more testing tools (Google Optimize / Optimizely / VWO / Adobe Target etc.)
- A data-led critical thinker with strong experience in Google Analytics (2+years) and ability of turning data into actionable insights
It would be awesome if you also:
- Experience in B2B/SaaS
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative UX-research
- Tableau, Data Studio, Hubspot experience
- Basic SQL skills
PandaDoc empowers more than 40,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Lisbon to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!