PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation software for sales teams focused on closing deals fast, trusting their forecasts, and standing out from the crowd. Over 20,000 customers use PandaDoc to streamline their process to create, approve, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts. With powerful document creation and workflow capabilities. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
PandaDoc is looking for someone to execute our Customer Marketing initiatives to build and scale world-class customer marketing and advocacy programs. In this critical role, you will work closely with Product Marketing, Account Management, and Customer Success teams to help expand the customer marketing function. Your focus will be on revenue generation through customer advocacy, upsell, expansion, and retention programs.
In this role, you will:
Support a communication strategy “to” the customer
- Develop a customer lifecycle campaigns program and work with marketing operations, brand, and product to implement
- Lead and manage customer engagement and communication programs, such as virtual events, workshops, awards programs, onboarding, and ongoing nurture campaigns
- Build rapport with customers to increase renewal, referrals, and upsell opportunities
- Re-launch and manage the customer referral program
- Generate customer reviews on marketplaces and review sites
- Gather, assess, and (depending on the situation) route feedback from customers to internal Stakeholders
Support customer-facing teams in 1:many initiatives
- Help Marketing, Sales and CS meet business objectives through customer advocacy initiatives
- Closely partner with Customer Success and Account Management teams to develop campaigns and execute on customer outreach initiatives
- Work with marketing team to build customer-facing enablement to support Customer Success and Account Management teams efforts
- Support product marketing in converting free plan users into paying customers
- Create marketing content for account management/customer success to help retain at-risk customers
- You have 1+ years of experience in Marketing, Customer Success, or Account Management
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis on communications, marketing, and business
- You’re a genuine team player with exceptional collaboration skills for building relationships
- You are organized and can coordinate & lead projects with cross-functional team members
- You are able to understand customer pain points/needs and create meaningful messaging & positioning
- You have exceptional writing and communication skills
- You learn about our product and what would help our customers get the most value out of it
- You hold a "delight the customer" mentality
- You are KPI and data driven and use data to make decisions
- Familiarity with B2B marketing, lead generation, and sales processes
- Technical knowledge of digital marketing tools and channels, including Customer Relationship Management platforms and marketing automation platforms is a plus
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, a competitive salary, health and commuter benefits, company paid life & disability, 20+ PTO days, regularly catered lunches, 401K and FSA plans, and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!