PandaDoc is looking for an experienced marketing manager to execute our Customer Marketing initiatives to build and scale world-class customer marketing programs and campaigns.
In this critical role, you will be laser-focused on customer health, adoption, and retention. You’ll partner closely with Marketing, Business Operations, Account Management, and Customer Success teams to help the business establish impactful customer marketing campaigns. Your focus will be on building out and fueling customer success and growth by driving metrics like: Account health, time-to-value, time-to-expansion, churn rates, and feature activation.
You’re a marketing professional with a passion for crafting sophisticated, creative and effective campaigns. You have a ‘delight the customer’ mindset and you understand the importance of putting yourself in the customer’s shoes. You enjoy story-telling and are able to craft effective messaging that will resonate with and help your audience. You get the importance of tracking everything you do and measuring impact against key performance indicators.
In this role, you will:
Support a communication strategy “to” the customer
- You’ll become an expert on our different personas, use cases. You’ll intimately understand their problems and how they can best benefit from PandaDoc
- Develop onboarding programs using a combination of email + in-app experience to streamline communication and enablement. You’ll develop multiple onboarding experiences based on persona and use case. Your primary goal will be to speed up time-to-value and provide a world-class customer onboarding experience
- You’ll support feature launches and help customers adopt new functionality. You’ll strive to turn PandaDoc novices into experts and will make it your goal to help customers maximize their investment
- You’ll run virtual events to help empower and educate customers on PandaDoc best practices and release updates
- You’ll partner closely with the Customer Marketing Expansion lead to create a frictionless journey from onboarding, to adoption and expansion
Support customer facing teams in 1:many initiatives
- Help Marketing, Account Management and CS meet business objectives through customer adoption initiatives
- Closely partner with Customer Success and Account Management teams to develop campaigns and execute on customer outreach initiatives
- Work with marketing team to build customer-facing enablement to support Customer Success and Account Management teams efforts
- Create marketing content for Account Management/Customer Success to help retain at-risk customers
- Become a data expert to educate and drive teams to clearly measure impacts of campaigns and draw insights
- 2+ years of experience leading Marketing campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis on communications, marketing, and business
- Genuine team player with exceptional collaboration skills for building relationships
- Organized and can coordinate & lead projects with cross-functional team members
- Understand customer pain points/needs and create meaningful messaging & positioning
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Learn about our product and what would help our customers get the most value out of it
- Hold a "delight the customer" mentality
- KPI and data-driven and use data to make decisions
- Familiarity with B2B marketing, lead generation, and sales processes
- Technical knowledge of digital marketing tools and channels, including Customer Relationship Management platforms and marketing automation platforms is a plus
PandaDoc empowers more than 37,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, a competitive salary, health and commuter benefits, company-paid life & disability, 20+ PTO days, 401K and FSA plans, and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.