PandaDoc erweitert sein Customer Onboarding Team
Onboarding Specialists are the official “welcome Pandas’' for new customers. We are PandaDoc experts, change management agents, and trusted advisors to customers spanning across all industries, roles, and regions. We are also drivers of change within our own organization, contributing to many strategic initiatives impacting the company's long-term growth and success.
This Onboarding Specialist role requires project management skills, excellent customer communications via email, phone and web conferencing, and the ability to guide our clients as they integrate their tools (CRM/Stripe/XERO/Custom API) and content with PandaDoc.
PandaDoc Onboarding Specialists will support new customer enablement by helping to understand complex customer business requirements and translate them into solutions leveraging PandaDoc’s platform. This is a Revenue and Customer focused position that plays an integral role in the long term success of organizations who may have the resources to grow on the PandaDoc platform, but lack the direction of how to develop a path of resolution.
You will be responsible for transitioning business and technical requirements to a customer or partner implementation team for both new solutions and problem resolution. This role is a key liaison to the experience and expertise of numerous teams, including (but not limited to) those mentioned above.
In this role, you will:
- Become a PandaDoc product expert and transfer your expert knowledge to new users of PandaDoc
- Project-manage and drive complex deployment projects with patience and a sense of ownership/urgency
- Explain technical concepts in a way that is comfortable and easily absorbed by non-technical users
- Lead clients through all phases of the onboarding process via web conference, phone and email
- Maintain a high level of collaboration with PandaDoc customers and internal teams
- Understand and map out complex customer issues in related to their business process and deliver trusted, long-term, high ROI solutions
- Build relationships with Product & Program Management, Engineering, and other parts of the organization to increase technical/ business expertise and provide customer-centric feedback.
- Establish confidence in recommendations via product expertise, custom product demonstrations, technical troubleshooting, workflow outlines & product roadmap discussions
- High Degree of Business Empathy: We are an extension of the businesses of our clients. In order for us to achieve customer ROI, their goals must be your goals. Take pride in having a hand at our customers’ success and are resourceful at resolving technical problems.
- High Degree of Self-Awareness: You embody the ability to realize your actions, your strengths, and your weaknesses. Admit that you will never stop learning and that every team member (regardless of tenure) has ideas that can enhance the greater customer experience.
- Self Starter: We are a start-up where quick action takes precedence over perfection. You embody the ability to become a PandaDoc product expert and have the technical know-how to integrate it with other on-premise and cloud SAAS products or customer IT solutions
- Team Player: You value team success as much as you value your own. Rapid growth and a frequently changing business landscape require open lines of communication, learning from and teaching others, and contributing to the greater good of the program.
- Communication: You will work closely with customers and be part of calls and meetings to identify solutions for their business. You have the ability to disseminate highly technical information to all customers and fellow Pandas.
- Languages: You are fluent in German, both in writing and verbally.
It would be awesome if you had:
- 2+ years SaaS experience in SaaS solutions, concepts, and business models
- Strong presentation skills and customer-facing acumen in person and via web conference
- Experience scoping and managing projects from start through completion
- Advanced familiarity with system integration methods such as web services, SDKs, & REST APIs
- Experience with Salesforce, Dynamics, or other CRM solutions
- Experience working with business functional areas including Sales, Customer Success, Customer Support, or Development
PandaDoc empowers more than 30,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Minsk to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.