PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation software for sales teams focused on closing deals fast, trusting their forecasts, and standing out from the crowd. Over 20,000 customers use PandaDoc to streamline their process to create, approve, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts. With powerful document creation and workflow capabilities. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & kick-ass Christmas parties. Although some of our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. Happiness doesn't come from a ping-pong table or free snacks. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
This Onboarding Specialist role requires project management skills, excellent customer communications via email, phone and web conferencing, and the ability to guide our clients as they integrate their tools (CRM/Stripe/XERO/Custom API) and content with PandaDoc.
In this role, you will:
- Become a PandaDoc product expert and transfer your expert knowledge to new users of PandaDoc
- Project-manage and drive complex deployment projects with patience and a sense of ownership/urgency
- Explain technical concepts in a way that is comfortable and easily absorbed by non-technical users
- Recommend best practices based on customer use case
- Technical customer support experience
- Project Management background
- You’re comfortable managing many projects at once and on short timelines
- You have run web demo/trainings for a large group of attendees
- You are highly dependable, with an entrepreneurial spirit and a positive attitude
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- You’ve previously worked with B2B customers, SaaS preferred
- You have an understanding of API/Webhooks
- You enjoy working across teams (Sales, Marketing, CSM, Support)
It would be awesome if you had:
- Experience with Salesforce, Dynamics, and/or other productivity tools
- Experience with Zapier or other cloud-based apps connector
- Familiar with CSS/HTML