Customer Onboarding Specialist
Customer success, St. Petersburg, FL
PandaDoc is one of the fastest growing B2B SaaS companies in the eSignature, proposal, and contract management space that helps more than 11,000 companies close more deals. We have a fantastic product-market fit and and are ready to grow! PandaDoc is an environment for independent, humble, resilient, data-driven, direct and scrappy individuals. We have fun and we learn - a lot!
- Series B: company Backed by Microsoft Ventures, HubSpot & Rembrandt Venture Partners.
- Learning: It’s ingrained in our culture. Be creative and curious. Learn to be the CEO of your own domain and then build your own business in the future. Or become a master at what you do, build a career.
- Making an impact: We have a unique culture with a laser focus on career building
- We have fun: It’s a priority to enjoy ourselves whether that be company outings, visits to other office locations, or in-house comics: Follow our US and Minsk teams on Instagram to learn more!
This Onboarding Specialist role requires project management skills, excellent customer communications via email, phone and web conferencing, and the ability to guide our clients as they integrate their tools (CRM/Stripe/XERO/Custom API) and content with PandaDoc.
In this role, you will:
- Become a PandaDoc product expert and transfer your expert knowledge to new users of PandaDoc
- Project-manage and drive complex deployment projects with patience and a sense of ownership/urgency
- Explain technical concepts in a way that is comfortable and easily absorbed by non-technical users
- Recommend best practices based on customer use case
- Technical customer support experience
- Project Management background
- You’re comfortable managing many projects at once and on short timelines
- You have run web demo/trainings for a large group of attendees
- You are highly dependable, with an entrepreneurial spirit and a positive attitude
- Advanced problem solving skills
- You’ve previously worked with B2B customers, SaaS preferred
- You have a understanding of API/Webhooks
- You enjoy working across teams (Sales, Marketing, CSM, Support)
Additional Preferred Skills/experience:
- Experience with Salesforce, Dynamics, and/or other productivity tools
- Experience with Zapier or other cloud based apps connector
- Familiar with CSS/HTML
PandaDoc sales proposal software empowers sales teams to close more deals and win more revenue. Sales and marketing teams can create stunning sales documents, electronically sign them, and collect payments online. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, competitive salary, stock options, health and commuter benefits, $500 stipend for learning, 20+ PTO days, regularly catered lunches, 401K and FSA plan, company events & outings, trips to our offices on the US East Coast (St Petersburg, Florida), West Coast (San Francisco, California) and Belarus and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!