PandaDoc is looking for an energetic and fun Customer Success Advisor to join our awesome office in Manila. You will learn a lot. Every day.
You will become a part of an international team that helps our customers get more value from the product. Your task will be to engage with Freemium accounts, qualified and set for a demo with the AE- sales, via in-app, email, and phone.
Join us! Let’s have FUN!
In this role, you will:
- Drive adoption and usage of PandaDoc through ongoing engagement with customers.
- Train, educate, engage, and add value to PandaDoc products for customers using free account, and show the next steps on converting to paid account, highlighting the benefits and tools that might be suitable to their nature of business.
- Use a combination of phone calls and email to help build our sales pipeline by connecting with existing customers (free account), understanding their unique needs, and identifying the best way to position the paid account.
- Create pipeline, reach out to potential prospects, and book for demo and presentation with the sales department.
- Work with potential customers and create opportunities for sales and revenue pipeline
- Work with Sales and Account Executives to maintain a good and healthy pipeline
- 2-3 years of experience in SDR/sales/business development, account management, customer success, or other similar role, preferably with SaaS product(s).
- Has experience working with start-up companies, and able to adapt and is flexible with changes
- Proven ability to educating new customers with (software) products and tools
- Have worked with a software sales team and worked as part of the sales process
- History of being a compassionate problem solver with great communication skills, attention to detail, and a strong passion for user experience and customer happiness
- Has experience in confidently onboarding/training/coaching other people and teams in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with high-volume work (calls and email)
- Must be amenable to work in the graveyard shift
- Willingness to commit in a long-term employment
PandaDoc empowers more than 30,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.