PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation software for sales teams focused on closing deals fast, trusting their forecasts, and standing out from the crowd. Over 20,000 customers use PandaDoc to streamline their process to create, approve, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts. With powerful document creation and workflow capabilities. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & kick-ass Christmas parties. Although some of our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. Happiness doesn't come from a ping-pong table or free snacks. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
In this role, you will:
- Drive adoption and usage of PandaDoc through ongoing engagement with customers
- Identify at-risk customers and help reduce churn
- Onboard and train additional account users via demos, presentations, collateral, and webinars
- Proactively review key account metrics with clients and create goals for clients to hit AND help them hit those goals. Their goals are yours!
- Work with Customer Support, Sales, and Product to articulate and monitor customer requests and feedback through the appropriate channels
- Automate process and customer outreach allowing scale and reach
- Define key interaction points in the customer lifecycle
- 2-3 years experience as a Customer Success, Customer service, or other similar role, preferably with SaaS product(s)
- Track record of developing Customer Success and Onboarding programs
- Proven ability to smoothly on-board new customers and manage relationships on an ongoing basis
- Have worked with a software sales team and sold software products developed in an agile environment
- History of being a compassionate problem solver with great communication skills, attention to detail, and a strong passion for user experience and customer happiness
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Minsk to Manila to Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!