PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation software for sales teams focused on closing deals fast, trusting their forecasts, and standing out from the crowd. We are one of the world leaders in software for proposals, contracts and electronic signatures with over 30,000 customers globally.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager who would identify new expansion opportunities within an assigned portfolio of existing customers, negotiate renewals, close deals and expand customers' usage of a new solution within PandaDoc.
In this role, you will:
- Onboard new customers and help them get to value
- Drive adoption and usage of the product through ongoing engagement with customers
- Proactively review key account metrics with clients and create goals for clients to hit and help them hit those goals
- Create pipeline, reach out to potential prospects, and book for demo and presentation with the sales team
- Identify at-risk customers and help reduce churn
- Proactively renew customer contracts and negotiate pricing
- Strong customer service background
- Proven ability to smoothly on-board new customers and manage relationships on an ongoing basis
- Fluent English
- Clear and confident communication
- Ability to work and learn at a fast pace and in the US EST time zone
- Experience with SaaS opportunities & metrics
PandaDoc empowers more than 30,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. Happiness doesn't come from a ping-pong table or free snacks. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- Competitive salary
- Ability to work remotely
- Working in a cool fast-paced Silicon Valley based startup
- Full-time employment through a company in the Philippines
- Medical insurance for you and your family
- Yearly education budget and unlimited books
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.