Customer Success Operations Manager
Customer success, St. Petersburg
PandaDoc is one of the fastest growing B2B SaaS companies in the transaction management and sales acceleration space. PandaDoc has a fantastic product-market fit; now we’re looking for someone experienced in creating, scaling and fine-tuning a 1:many customer success model. PandaDoc is an environment for independent, humble, resilient, straight-forward and scrappy individuals. We have fun and we learn - a lot! As a Customer Success Operations Manager, you will build and test tech-touch customer success programs and support CSMs with project management, tools, and program execution. This position will be located in St. Petersburg or San Francisco.
- Series B: company Backed by Microsoft Ventures, HubSpot & Rembrandt Venture Partners.
- Learning: It’s ingrained in our culture. Be creative and curious. Always be of a growth mindset.
- Making an impact: We have a unique culture with a laser focus on career building
- We have fun: It’s a priority to enjoy ourselves whether that be company outings, visits to other office locations, or in-house comics: Visit our blog to learn more
In this role, you will::
- Report to the Director of Revenue Operations and be part of the larger internal consulting team guiding our revenue engine
- Collaborate with marketing, sales and customer success to launch email campaigns, develop scaled content and conduct webinars for a 1:many CSM model
- Initiate and execute programs focused on improving customer health by driving product adoption
- Identify and oversee campaigns focused on revenue expansion
- Measure, track and analyze results, report progress and optimize programs continuously
- Develop and iterate on content strategy for in-app product learning
- Develop and maintain renewal and upsell strategy playbooks
- Identify, scope and build business cases for new capabilities required to scale, e.g. training, process, new technology
- Own the production and dissemination of core success productivity metrics
- 4+ years of relevant experience (customer success, analytics, growth marketing or product marketing)
- Metrics-driven mindset with excellent reporting skills
- Creative problem-solver who can manage multiple projects with ease and finesse
- Understanding of high velocity / SMB business models
- A proficiency or ability to learn our systems, e.g., Salesforce, Hubspot, Salesloft
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills - be a real team player
- Familiarity with advanced reporting and tools: SQL savvy, Mode Analytics, Looker, Tableau, etc.
- Experience with other CS technologies like Gainsight, Kissmetrics, Fullstory, Wootric
- Prior startup experience
PandaDoc all-in-one software streamlines sales workflows and provides transparency into the performance of proposals and contracts. Sales and Marketing teams can design, approve, send, track, and eSign documents that win more business. An insightful dashboard provides leaders with real-time progress and accurate reporting. Make selling customer-centric. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, competitive salary, stock options, health and commuter benefits, $500 stipend for learning, 20+ PTO days, regularly catered lunches, 401K and FSA plan, company events & outings, trips to our offices on the East Coast, West Coast and Europe and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!