PandaDoc is one of the fastest growing B2B SaaS companies in the eSignature, proposal, and contract management space that helps more than 11,000 companies close more deals. We have a fantastic product-market fit and and are ready to grow! PandaDoc is an environment for independent, humble, resilient, data-driven, direct and scrappy individuals. We have fun and we learn - a lot!
- Series B: company Backed by Microsoft Ventures, HubSpot & Rembrandt Venture Partners.
- Learning: It’s ingrained in our culture. Be creative and curious. Learn to be the CEO of your own domain and then build your own business in the future. Or become a master at what you do, build a career.
- Making an impact: We have a unique culture with a laser focus on career building
- We have fun: It’s a priority to enjoy ourselves whether that be company outings, visits to other office locations, or in-house comics: Follow our US and Minsk teams on Instagram to learn more!
Our global customer success team is looking for an experienced specialist, who will be providing support by setting up and improving our workflow by learning and managing our tools, automated campaigns and processes.
You will report to the Director of Revenue Operations and be part of the larger internal consulting team guiding our revenue engine.
In this role, you will:
- Maintain and maximize adoption of our 1:many customer platform (ChurnZero). You will need to learn this new tool and become an admin
- Work closely with the sales and customer success teams to manage automated campaigns to our rapidly growing list of accounts
- Initiate and execute programs focused on improving customer health by driving product adoption
- Measure, track and analyze results, report progress and optimize programs continuously.
- 2-3 years of customer-facing experience in a Customer Success role
- Metrics-driven mindset with excellent reporting skills
- Creative problem-solver who can manage multiple projects with ease and finesse
- Baseline knowledge of Salesforce
- Excellent English communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills - be a real team player
- Familiarity with advanced reporting and tools: SQL savvy, Mode Analytics, Looker, Tableau, etc.
- Prior ownership and governance of revenue systems (ChurnZero, Gainsight, Totango, etc)
- Prior experience working in a SaaS organization
PandaDoc sales proposal software empowers sales teams to close more deals and win more revenue. Sales and marketing teams can create stunning sales documents, electronically sign them, and collect payments online. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, competitive salary, stock options, health and commuter benefits, $500 stipend for learning, 20+ PTO days, regularly catered lunches, 401K and FSA plan, company events & outings, trips to our offices on the US East Coast (St Petersburg, Florida), West Coast (San Francisco, California) and Belarus and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!