Customer Success Operations Manager
Sales, Minsk, Belarus
We are one of the fastest growing B2B SaaS companies in the sales acceleration space with a fantastic product-market fit.
Our customer facing team in Belarus is looking for an experienced specialist, who will be providing support by setting up and improving our workflow by learning and managing our tools, automated campaigns and processes.
You will report to the Director of Revenue Operations in the US and be part of the larger internal consulting team guiding our revenue engine.
In this role, you will:
- Maintain and maximize adoption of our 1:many customer platform (ChurnZero). You will need to learn this new tool and become an admin
- Work closely with the sales and customer success teams to manage automated campaigns to our rapidly growing list of accounts
- Initiate and execute programs focused on improving customer health by driving product adoption
- Measure, track and analyze results, report progress and optimize programs continuously.
- 1+ years of customer-facing experience (customer success, sales, account management, analytics, growth marketing or product marketing)
- Metrics-driven mindset with excellent reporting skills
- Creative problem-solver who can manage multiple projects with ease and finesse
- A proficiency or ability to learn our systems, e.g., ChurnZero, Salesforce, Hubspot, Salesloft
- Excellent English communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills - be a real team player
- Familiarity with advanced reporting and tools: SQL savvy, Mode Analytics, Looker, Tableau, etc.
- Prior ownership and governance of revenue systems (Salesforce, Gainsight, ChurnZero, etc)
- Prior startup experience
- Series B: company Backed by Microsoft Ventures, HubSpot & Rembrandt Venture Partners.
- Learning: It’s ingrained in our culture. Be creative and curious. Always be of a growth mindset.
- Making an impact: We have a unique culture with a laser focus on career building
- We have fun: It’s a priority to enjoy ourselves whether that be company outings, visits to other office locations, or in-house comics: Visit our blog to learn more
- Working in a cool fast-paced Silicon Valley based startup.
- Kickass ~1,500 m2 office on Kirov street. You can google "PandaDoc office Minsk" and see pictures online. It's awesome.
- Catered lunches 3 times a week.
- Medical insurance for you and your family.
- Yearly education budget and unlimited books.
- Travel to our offices in St. Petersburg (Florida) and San Francisco (California).
PandaDoc all-in-one software streamlines sales workflows and provides transparency into the performance of proposals and contracts. Sales and Marketing teams can design, approve, send, track, and eSign documents that win more business. An insightful dashboard provides leaders with real-time progress and accurate reporting. We accelerate deals from propose to close.