PandaDoc’s Customer Success team is responsible for championing the programs and service capabilities to deliver a joyful, frictionless and unmatched experience across our customer’s and employee’s journey; turning each interaction into a competitive advantage.
We are at a pivotal point in our development, growing rapidly and seeking a Manager, VoX. In this hybrid role (CX+VOC+Employee Experience), you will collaborate with CS and cross-functional stakeholders and leverage technology, quality assurance, training and other communication tools to develop and manage our operation’s adoption assets for internal and external customers, so that we can enhance the internal and external experience at PandaDoc.
This position will administer, investigate and trend customer and employee behaviors and insights in order to identify opportunities to enhance the customer and employee journey life cycle as well as identify positive insights to reinforce. This position serves as the point-person in Customer Success and drives these opportunities cross-functionally.
This position will work with customer-facing areas to learn processes and procedures and have a good understanding of key business components of each area as relating to the Customer and Employee Experience. This position is a success-centered role, which focuses on business and analytics, while keeping the customer’s and employee’s needs at the center of all work.
In every interaction you will help PandaDoc solve difficult puzzles holistically that lead to better performance internally with our Pandas and externally with our Customers.
In this role, you will:
- Align to our CX and Enablement practices
- Partner with the Product team and stakeholders to develop and enhance internal and external adoption capabilities
- Partner with the Enablement team to standardize and improve instructional design of workflow, onboarding, quality, training and knowledge content
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop experience SOPs that streamline and quickly enable new business initiatives, product launches, marketing efforts and other growth/retention activities
- Ensure that maintenance and access to knowledge is effortless for both Pandas and Customers
- Provide reporting and analytics on product and program usage, accuracy, and customer and employee behavior trends
- Work with the CX cross-functional teams on coaching and training opportunities that solve for identified gaps
- Audit interactions, synthesize customer and employee data/feedback and coach/support leaders and team members as they strive to deliver on the PandaDoc promise and drive customer loyalty
- Accountable for team performance, real time management of the customer experience, corrective action, reviews and customer and employee concerns
- Facilitate CS strategy setting, budgeting, demonstrating the value of success and support, cross-functional partnership, and executive communications
- Progressive approaches to Organizational Design and Capabilities, Modernized Service Delivery Models and Measurements of Success, Innovative approaches to live-assist and self-service capabilities
- Obsessed with your topic! Pandas are correctly viewed as THE experts. This means you need to know your markets, vendors, trends, management practices, etc. and be able to see the forest and the trees
- Excellent collaborator with the ability to quickly build rapport and gain cross functional and customer trust
- Confident presenter with a high level of executive presence (prior experience with speaking engagements is a plus)
- Analytical thinker with the ability to process information quickly and make actionable recommendations
- Willing to challenge conventional norms and views
- Strong relationship management skills and ability to influence decision making
- Ability to think and drive strategic initiatives across a large span of operations
- Rigorous metrics and analytics skills
- Experience with business case development, business analysis, design, and implementation support on critical projects.
- Decision making in fast paced and rapidly evolving operating environment
- Ability to act on limited data in ambiguous situations with strong critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
- Organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Coaching, mentoring and motivational skills
- Excellent listening skills and emotional intelligence
- Drive for results, sense of urgency
It would be awesome if you had:
- 8+ years of CX experience in a fast growth SaaS operating environment
- 5+ years of Manager, Sr. Manager and or Director-level CX leadership experience
- 3+ years of start-up experience
- Project Management, CX and VOC program management practices
- Quality assurance
- NPS, CES, CSAT, FRT, TRT, etc.
- Customer Journey Mapping Process/value stream mapping
- Frontline and business process level monitoring programs
- Data visualization tools
- Six Sigma or similar process improvement experience
- Omni-channel management and optimization
- CRM, telephony, deflection and automation experience
- Strong business and financial acumen as well as analytical skills
- Bachelor's or equivalent experience, Master's degree preferred
- Ability to conduct occasional travel, regionally and globally
PandaDoc empowers more than 30,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Minsk to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.