In this role, you will:
- Learn how to deliver world-class customer service in a fast-paced and cross-cultural B2B startup
- Get to know CRM integrations and how to troubleshoot more advanced issues
- Maintain ownership of each issue and be resourceful in coming up with solutions
- Supply in-depth technical and business product knowledge to multiple teams
- Stay open-minded and have the ultimate end-goal of helping our customers become more successful
- 1+ years of experience with customer-facing roles
- Located in Eastern or Central time zones
- You should be ready to work flexible hours and sometimes provide coverage on holidays.
- Quick learner and can adapt to the ever-changing startup environment
- Tech Savvy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Has customer success and service in your DNA
- Great sense of humor
- Empathy: You must appreciate the emotions of others, their interests, and their draw
- Good Time Management: You will spend your days balancing the requests we receive from our customers. It’s important you’re able to manage cases in a timely manner
- Self-Awareness: Admit that you will never stop learning and that every team member (regardless of tenure) has ideas that can enhance the greater customer experience
- Self-Starter: We are a start-up where quick action takes precedence over perfection. Your ability to recognize areas of improvement and your innate desire to roll up your sleeves will be key factors in your success
- Team Player: You value team success as much as you value your own. Rapid growth and a frequently changing business landscape require open lines of communication, learning from and teaching others, and contributing to the greater good of the program
It would be awesome if you had:
- Previous Customer Support experience is a major plus!
- Previous experience with our CRMs
- Experience working in a remote environment
PandaDoc empowers more than 30,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, a competitive salary, health and commuter benefits, 20+ PTO days, 401K and FSA plans, trips to our offices in the U.S.A and Belarus, and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.