PandaDoc is one of the fastest growing B2B SaaS companies in the transaction management and sales acceleration space. PandaDoc has a fantastic product-market fit; now we’re looking for someone fun and energetic to join our fast-paced Customer Success team. You take pride in solving our customers’ problems and are a resourceful team player. PandaDoc is an environment for independent, humble, resilient, straight-forward and scrappy individuals. We have fun and we learn - a lot!
- Series B: company Backed by Microsoft Ventures, HubSpot & Rembrandt Venture Partners.
- Learning: It’s ingrained in our culture. Be creative and curious. Learn to be the CEO of your own domain and then build your own business in the future. Or become a master at what you do, build a career.
- Making an impact: We have a unique culture with a laser focus on career building
- We have fun: It’s a priority to enjoy ourselves whether that be company outings, visits to other office locations, or in-house comics: Visit our blog to learn more.
PandaDoc’s support is a global team with a presence in San Francisco (CA), St. Petersburg (FL), Myrtle Beach (SC), and Minsk (Belarus). Panda Support provides technical support for its core product, integrations, API and email deliverability through email, live chat and phone support.
Candidates must be flexible with changing schedules and will work Pacific Standard Time hours (12pm-8pm EST) as well as varying holidays and weekends.
In this role, you will:
- Handle high stress situations while providing world-class customer service
- Become a PandaDoc product expert and have the technical know-how to resolve all Level 1 & 2 issues
- Deliver happy experiences to every client you interact with
- Troubleshoot with clients through email, live chat, and/or phone
- Maintain ownership of each issue and be resourceful in coming up with solutions
- Supply in-depth technical and business product knowledge to multiple teams
- Stay open-minded and have the ultimate end-goal of helping our customers become more successful
- High Degree of Empathy: You must appreciate the emotions of others, their interests, and their draw.
- High Degree of Business Empathy: We are an extension of the businesses of our clients. In order for us to achieve customer ROI, their goals must be your goals. Solutions oriented, innovative, and curiosity is the lifeblood of a career in Customer Support.
- High Degree of Self-Awareness: You embody the ability to realize your actions, your strengths, and your weaknesses. Admit that you will never stop learning and that every team member (regardless of tenure) has ideas that can enhance the greater customer experience.
- Self Starter: We are a start-up where quick action takes precedence over perfection. Your ability to recognize areas of improvement and your innate desire to roll up your sleeves will be key factors in your success.
- Team Player: You value team success as much as you value your own. Rapid growth and a frequently changing business landscape require open lines of communication, learning from and teaching other, and contributing to the greater good of the program.
- Hours may vary; must be flexible to work weekends, holidays and PST hours.
- Quick learner and can adapt to the ever-changing startup environment
- Experience with customer-facing roles
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Has customer success and service in your DNA
- Interest in SaaS and/or sales
- Resourceful team player
- Great sense of humor
- HTML5 & CSS3
- Previous experience with CRMs
PandaDoc all-in-one software streamlines sales workflows and provides transparency into the performance of proposals and contracts. Sales and Marketing teams can design, approve, send, track, and eSign documents that win more business. An insightful dashboard provides leaders with real-time progress and accurate reporting. Make selling customer-centric. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, competitive salary, stock options, health and commuter benefits, $500 stipend for learning, 20+ PTO days, regularly catered lunches, 401K and FSA plan, company events & outings, trips to our offices on the East Coast, West Coast and Europe and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!