We looking for an energetic and fun Customer Support Associate to join us. You will learn a lot. Every day.
You will become a part of an international team that helps our customers get more value from the product. Your task will be to respond to customer inquiries via in-app chat, email and phone.
We like to work hard and play hard here. Join us!
In this role, you will:
- Deliver happy experiences to every client you interact with
- Become an expert in PandaDoc and be able to resolve issues our customers have
- Quickly respond to customer inquiries
- Use incident management technologies to register, validate, track, and solve application incidents
- Work closely with our teams globally to deliver world class customer service
- Knowledge of English
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in Customer Support
- Quick learner
- Analytic mind
- Stress tolerance
It would be awesome if you had:
- Interest in SaaS and web applications
- Basic knowledge of software development process and system design
- Experience in monitoring technical and product metrics
- Great sense of humor
PandaDoc empowers more than 40,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Lisbon to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!