PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation software for sales teams focused on closing deals fast, trusting their forecasts, and standing out from the crowd. Over 20,000 customers use PandaDoc to streamline their process to create, approve, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts. With powerful document creation and workflow capabilities. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & kick-ass Christmas parties. Although some of our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. Happiness doesn't come from a ping-pong table or free snacks. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers. Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
PandaDoc’s support is a global team with a presence in St. Petersburg (FL), Myrtle Beach (SC), Minsk (Belarus) and Manila (Philippines).
In this role, you will:
- Become a PandaDoc product expert and have the technical know-how to resolve all Level 1 & 2 issues
- Learn how to deliver world-class customer service in a fast-paced and cross-cultural B2B startup
- Get to know CRM integrations and how to troubleshoot more advanced issues
- Maintain ownership of each issue and be resourceful in coming up with solutions
- Supply in-depth technical and business product knowledge to multiple teams
- Stay open-minded and have the ultimate end-goal of helping our customers become more successful
- Empathy: You must appreciate the emotions of others, their interests, and their draw.
- Business Acumen: We are an extension of the businesses of our clients. Solutions-oriented, innovative, and curiosity is the lifeblood of a career in Customer Support.
- Self-Awareness: Admit that you will never stop learning and that every team member (regardless of tenure) has ideas that can enhance the greater customer experience.
- Self-Starter: We are a start-up where quick action takes precedence over perfection. Your ability to recognize areas of improvement and your innate desire to roll up your sleeves will be key factors in your success.
- Team Player: You value team success as much as you value your own. Rapid growth and a frequently changing business landscape require open lines of communication, learning from and teaching others, and contributing to the greater good of the program.
- You should be ready to work flexible hours and sometimes provide coverage on holidays.
- Quick learner and can adapt to the ever-changing startup environment
- Experience with customer-facing roles
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Has customer success and service in your DNA
- Great sense of humor
- HTML5 & CSS3
- Previous experience with CRMs
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, a competitive salary, health and commuter benefits, 20+ PTO days, regularly catered lunches, 401K and FSA plans, trips to our offices in the U.S.A and Belarus, and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!