PandaDoc is one of the fastest growing B2B SaaS companies in the eSignature, proposal, and contract management space that helps more than 11,000 companies close more deals. We have a fantastic product-market fit and we are ready to grow! PandaDoc is an environment for independent, humble, resilient, data-driven, direct and scrappy individuals. We have fun and we learn - a lot!
- Series B: company Backed by Microsoft Ventures, HubSpot & Rembrandt Venture Partners.
- Learning: It’s ingrained in our culture. Be creative and curious. Learn to be the CEO of your own domain and then build your own business in the future. Or become a master at what you do, build a career.
- Making an impact: We have a unique culture with a laser focus on career building
- We have fun: It’s a priority to enjoy ourselves whether that be company outings, visits to other office locations, or in-house comics: Follow our US and Minsk teams on Instagram to learn more!
PandaDoc’s support is a global team with a presence in St. Petersburg (FL), Myrtle Beach (SC), Minsk (Belarus) and Manila (Philippines).
In this role, you will:
- Become a PandaDoc product expert and have the technical know-how to resolve all Level 1 & 2 issues
- Learn how to deliver world-class customer service in a fast-paced and cross-cultural B2B startup
- Get to know CRM integrations and how to troubleshoot more advanced issues
- Maintain ownership of each issue and be resourceful in coming up with solutions
- Supply in-depth technical and business product knowledge to multiple teams
- Stay open-minded and have the ultimate end-goal of helping our customers become more successful
- Empathy: You must appreciate the emotions of others, their interests, and their draw.
- Business Acumen: We are an extension of the businesses of our clients. Solutions-oriented, innovative, and curiosity is the lifeblood of a career in Customer Support.
- Self-Awareness: Admit that you will never stop learning and that every team member (regardless of tenure) has ideas that can enhance the greater customer experience.
- Self-Starter: We are a start-up where quick action takes precedence over perfection. Your ability to recognize areas of improvement and your innate desire to roll up your sleeves will be key factors in your success.
- Team Player: You value team success as much as you value your own. Rapid growth and a frequently changing business landscape require open lines of communication, learning from and teaching others, and contributing to the greater good of the program.
- You should be ready to work flexible hours and sometimes provide coverage on holidays.
- Quick learner and can adapt to the ever-changing startup environment
- Experience with customer-facing roles
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Has customer success and service in your DNA
- Great sense of humor
- HTML5 & CSS3
- Previous experience with CRMs
PandaDoc sales proposal software empowers sales teams to close more deals and win more revenue. Sales and marketing teams can create stunning sales documents, electronically sign them, and collect payments online. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, competitive salary, stock options, health and commuter benefits, $500 stipend for learning, 20+ PTO days, regularly catered lunches, 401K and FSA plan, company events & outings, trips to our offices on the US East Coast (St Petersburg, Florida), West Coast (San Francisco, California) and Belarus and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!