The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and driving the effectiveness, learning, and growth of our Global Customer Support team. This role will focus on building and deploying the tools and education necessary for our Support Agents to master the competencies associated with their role and as a result, create positive technical support experiences for our customers leading to increased adoption and a reduction in churn.
Primary areas of focus include onboarding new Support Agents to their role-specific responsibilities, identifying and executing ongoing skills development education, content management in the form of maintaining internal wikis and agent documentation, and working with the Products organization to ensure Support Agents have the knowledge to quickly assess and resolve help desk tickets. Although this role is part of the Learning Services team, the Customer Support Enablement Specialist will work closely with the Support leadership team to maintain alignment on objectives and priorities. Experience in conducting needs assessments, creating and facilitating in-person and virtual instructor-led classes, and direct knowledge of the role of a Support Agent is a must.
The ideal candidate will be flexible and possess a wide range of skills and knowledge for both technical training and employee development. This Panda inspires, has a contagious enthusiasm for investing in people, and a passion for our future growth all the while strengthening our brand and culture.
In this role, you will:
- Work closely with leaders from Customer Support to identify and prioritize Support Agent training needs and build out programs accordingly
- Deliver product and role-specific education classes to Pandas
- Create on-demand offerings such as interactive courses, assets within PandaDoc, video tutorials, job aids, and exercises
- Develop train-the-trainer programs to enable Pandas to facilitate classes, in order to increase global coverage
- Facilitate professional development classes, in conjunction with the broader learning & development team
- Collect and analyze Net Promoter Score feedback to inform and steer training offerings and assets
- Interact with all parts of the business to understand the company and department level Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to ensure professional development offerings are in alignment
- Track and analyze key learning metrics to better assess the behaviors associated with adoption and attrition, employee and customer satisfaction, and implement an action plan on a quarterly basis
- Foster an environment of excellence by having fun, learning and enabling your peers to achieve their goals
- Support a global organization which may require flexibility of working hours to accommodate the needs of our customers and Pandas
- 2+ years experience in a Customer Support and Employee Enablement role (preferably with a SaaS product(s)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of adult learning theories with strong content creation skills, in both on-demand courses and instructor-led curriculum including instructor and student materials
- Excellent facilitation skills in a virtual and classroom setting; experience delivering via Zoom a plus
- Comfortable working cross-functionally and cross-culturally and able to modify work hours as needed
- Communicative, energetic, and delivers sessions with enthusiasm and positivity
- Proven ability to work independently to meet assigned Measurable Business Objectives (MBOs)
- Confident collaborating with all levels of leadership
- A vocal, private and public PandaDoc evangelist
It would be awesome if you had:
- Working knowledge of Learning Management Systems
PandaDoc empowers more than 30,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, a competitive salary, health and commuter benefits, company-paid life & disability, 20+ PTO days, 401K and FSA plans, and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.