Customer Support Engineer
Support, Minsk, Belarus
Love to provide technical support and familiar with SaaS technology? Become one our support Pandas.
PandaDoc’s support is a global team with a presence in San Francisco (CA), St. Petersburg (FL), Myrtle Beach (SC), and Minsk (Belarus). Panda Support provides technical support for its core product, integrations, API and email deliverability through email, live chat, and phone support.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Provide technical support for PandaDoc to a range of technical aptitude via Zendesk
- Troubleshoot with clients through email, live chat, and/or phone
- Coordinate cross-functionally to resolve issues for clients
- Supplying in-depth technical and business product knowledge to multiple teams
High Degree of Empathy: You must appreciate the emotions of others, their interests, and their draw.
High Degree of Business Empathy: We are an extension of the businesses of our clients. In order for us to achieve customer ROI, their goals must be your goals. Solutions oriented, innovative, and curiosity is the lifeblood of a career in Customer Support.
High Degree of Self-Awareness: You embody the ability to realize your actions, your strengths, and your weaknesses. Admit that you will never stop learning and that every team member (regardless of tenure) has ideas that can enhance the greater customer experience.
Self Starter: We are a start-up where quick action takes precedence over perfection. Your ability to recognize areas of improvement and your innate desire to roll up your sleeves will be key factors in your success.
Team Player: You value team success as much as you value your own. Rapid growth and a frequently changing business landscape require open lines of communication, learning from and teaching other, and contributing to the greater good of the program.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in customer facing support for a SaaS product
- Experienced with REST APIs and major CRM administration (i.e. Salesforce, Dynamics, etc.)
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills (English) to a multitude of audiences
- College Degree
- Aptitude for learning new technologies quickly (We have frequent product releases and integrations) and ability to think outside the box
- Tremendous career growth opportunities
- Apple hardware — MacBook (Pro/Air)
- Regularly Catered Lunches
- Competitive Salary
- Stock options
- Health Benefits
- 401K and FSA plan
- Company Events & Outings
- Trips to our offices on the East Coast and Europe