PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation software for sales teams focused on closing deals fast, trusting their forecasts, and standing out from the crowd. Over 15,000 customers use PandaDoc to streamline their process to create, approve, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts. With powerful document creation and workflow capabilities. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & kick-ass Christmas parties. Although some of our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. Happiness doesn't come from a ping-pong table or free snacks. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
We have a strong focus on employee growth and are currently looking to grow our team of top tier professionals that will later become the core leadership of our office in the Philippines.
In this role, you will:
- Become a PandaDoc product expert and have the technical know-how to resolve all Level 1 & 2 issues
- Will be able to build your career in support, sales and account management (we want you to be promoted)
- Work with clients through email, live chat, and/or phone
- Supply in-depth technical and business product knowledge to multiple teams
- Maintain ownership of each issue and be resourceful in coming up with solutions
- Deliver happy experiences to every client you interact with
- 2 years of experience working in sales/service roles for tech companies - preferably SaaS
- Previously worked with customers from the United States using phone/live-chat
- Can work independently and want to build your career in an emerging office
- Want to work in a fast-paced Silicon Valley based company that has over 15,000 customers worldwide
- Quick learner and can adapt to the ever-changing startup environment
- Experience with customer-facing roles
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Has customer success and service in your DNA
It would be awesome if you had:
- Previous experience with tier 2 technical support