Customer Support Specialist
PandaDoc is a San-Francisco based startup with over $20M in funding from Microsoft, HubSpot and other investors. We are planning to set up an office in Manila to build a customer-centric hub that will allow us to scale our support and sales teams. PandaDoc’s current support is a global team with a presence in San Francisco (CA), St. Petersburg (FL), Myrtle Beach (SC), and Minsk (Belarus). Panda Support provides technical support for its core product, integrations, API and email deliverability through email, live chat and phone support.
We have a strong focus on employee growth and are currently looking for a small team of top tier professionals that will later become the core leadership of our office in the Philippines.
In this role, you will:
- Become a PandaDoc product expert and have the technical know-how to resolve all Level 1 & 2 issues
- Will be able to build your career in support, sales and account management (we want you to be promoted)
- Work with clients through email, live chat, and/or phone
- Supply in-depth technical and business product knowledge to multiple teams
- Maintain ownership of each issue and be resourceful in coming up with solutions
- Deliver happy experiences to every client you interact with
- 2 years of experience working in sales/service roles for tech companies – preferably SaaS.
- Previously worked with customers from the United States using phone/live-chat
- Can work independently and want to build your career in an emerging office
- Want to work in a fast-paced Silicon Valley based company that has over 10,000 customers worldwide
- Candidates with previous experience with tier 2 technical support will have a huge advantage.
- Quick learner and can adapt to the ever-changing startup environment
- Experience with customer-facing roles
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Has customer success and service in your DNA
PandaDoc all-in-one software streamlines sales workflows and provides transparency into the performance of proposals and contracts. Sales and Marketing teams can design, approve, send, track, and eSign documents that win more business. An insightful dashboard provides leaders with real-time progress and accurate reporting. Make selling customer-centric. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.