PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation software for sales teams focused on closing deals fast, trusting their forecasts, and standing out from the crowd. Over 20,000 customers use PandaDoc to streamline their process to create, approve, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts. With powerful document creation and workflow capabilities. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & virtual team bonding events. Although our Pandas are located remotely across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the implementation of our customer training strategies, courses, and processes to support our growing customer base and the Revenue organization. You will work closely with cross- functional teams and leadership of PandaDoc to identify and prioritize customer training needs, prioritize and assets. Being extremely adept at creating content and delivering it in person, via video conferences, and email is a must. This role will also be responsible for developing and deploying a curriculum that enables successful adoption of PandaDoc into our ICP and UpMarket customers.
The ideal candidate will be flexible and possess a wide range of skills and knowledge for both technical training and customer enablement. This Panda inspires, has a contagious enthusiasm for investing in people, and a passion for our future growth while strengthening our brand and culture.
In this role, you will:
- Work closely with marketing, product, and sales to turn market positioning, messaging and product capabilities into training collateral
- Create on-demand resources ranging from PandaDocs, to videos, to one-pagers, presentations and more
- Train, instruct, and enable customers in both virtual and in-person meetings
- Host web based video training for customers
- Deliver Training methodologies to a scaling global customer base across multiple time zones and cultures.
- Interact with all parts of the business to understand touch points and document critical systemic links to our reporting that must be trained on
- Deliver content regularly to all levels including manager, director, VP and more
- At times you’ll need to attend global meetings and/or deliver training that can occur in early morning or late evening timeframes
- Prepare and analyze training statistical reports to help determine adoption rates, customer and employee training satisfaction, training attendance, and content success and attrition rates
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent content creation skills
- Strong knowledge of LMS systems
- Ability to work cross functionally, seeking win / win solutions
- Strong presentation skills, No fear of public speaking or communicating
- Experience training and delivering content in a prior role is a must
- Ability to leverage reporting data to guide priorities and activities
- Capable of operating in multiple time zones and cultures
- Vocal, communicative and energetic. Delivers content with enthusiasm and positivity
- Proven ability to work independently to meet assigned MBOs
- Experience working with a variety of inter-departmental stakeholders
- 2-3 years of previous experience in the high-tech industry or related experience
- Adult Learning experience in (either or both) design and delivery is a plus
- A vocal, private and public PandaDoc evangelist
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, a competitive salary, health and commuter benefits, company paid life & disability, 20+ PTO days, 401K and FSA plans, and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!