In this role, you will:
- Report to the Director, Customer Experience Operations and be part of the larger internal RevOps team building and guiding our revenue engine
- Expand our scalable, repeatable processes and contribute to business strategy by designing, configuring, and maintaining technical solutions in response to business requirements using Salesforce and other systems in our tech stack (including integrations, reports, dashboards, and workflows)
- Provide ‘Focus as a Service’ to our Customer Success organization by choosing the right strategy, process, insights and tools
- Unlock growth by delivering purposeful experiences throughout the customer journey
- Make recommendations and deploy continuous enhancements using Agile methodology
- Serve as the frontline resource for internal end users to field questions, troubleshoot issues, and resolve problems in systems like Salesforce, Zendesk, and Gainsight
- Support Revenue Operations initiatives with thorough documentation and stewardship of our wiki and reporting packages
- Serve internal customers on the Customer Success leadership team and ensure alignment with other revenue teams like Sales, Support, and Account Management. You will also work closely with internal Product, Business Operations, Marketing and other functional areas as needed
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in a Saleforce.com or CRM-driven environment
- 2+ years of relevant experience using Gainsight, preferably in an operational or technical function
- 2+ years of relevant experience using Agile methodologies for project management
- Creative problem-solver and project manager who can balance multiple projects and business priorities with ease and finesse
- Functions independently with a high degree of accountability in a fast-paced environment
- Metrics-driven mindset with advanced reporting skills in addition to the ability to discover data inaccuracies within Salesforce
- Capability to conduct sophisticated and creative analysis of complex data and translate the results into actionable messages
- A passion for software and learning new tools, with the competence to learn new systems quickly through self-paced methods
- The highest attention to detail
- Excellent cross-group collaboration skills
It would be awesome if you had:
- Existing familiarity and/or implementation experience with some of our tools: Gainsight, Salesforce, Zendesk, ChiliPiper, Zapier
- Salesforce Administrator or Project Management Certifications
- Prior startup experience
- Experience working remotely with a global team
PandaDoc empowers more than 40,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, a competitive salary, health and commuter benefits, company-paid life & disability, 20+ PTO days, 401K and FSA plans, and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.