Finance, Minsk, Belarus
We are looking for a Data Analyst in our BizOps department to help us get maximum value from the data we have. The candidate should have interest for jumping in to data analysis process for SaaS business, as well as some background in SQL to dive in our data and reporting platforms. This position is highly visible within the company and especially from the executive board.
The BizOps stands for Business Operations. This is a department that stands between product and business part inside of PandaDoc and wire both parts in a lot of aspects. Right now BizOps consists of 3 streams: GoToMarket Analytics, Business Engineering and Data Science, while we still stand as a team. Btw, BizOps is constantly growing, so we can say that this is a really good opportunity to grow as a specialist, because we have access to different sides of business.
- Assist Go To Market teams (such as sales, marketing, support, finance) in decision making process via analytical research and data cover.
- Ad-hoc data analysis
- Build reports to communicate results and monitor key metrics
- Develop new metrics and search insights to make better and timely decisions across all areas of our business
- Passion for developing and analyzing large, complex datasets and converting them into the insights that drive business decisions at all levels of the organization
- Experience with data visualizations tools like Tableau
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Basic understanding of SaaS metrics
- Knowledge of statistical analysis
- Strong verbal and written English
- Working in a cool fast-paced Silicon Valley based startup.
- Kickass ~1,500 m2 office on Kirov street. You can google "PandaDoc office Minsk" and see pictures online. It's awesome.
- Catered lunches 3 times a week.
- Medical insurance for you and your family.
- Yearly education budget and unlimited books.