PandaDoc is looking for a skilled Data Analyst to help serve growing needs for insights, reports, and dashboards from our product, sales, marketing and support teams. The candidate should have a solid experience in data analysis and visualization. This position has a high impact on the business.
In this role, you will:
- Analyze company data to answer business questions, discover insights, prepare segmentation and describe patterns,
- Assist the business and management team in the decision making process via analytical research and data coverage,
- Understand business strategy and high-level roadmap and align analysis efforts to enable them with data insights and help achieve their strategic goals,
- Crafting, delivering and owning performance monitoring dashboards that guide understanding of how the business is performing today and where it may go next,
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a similar position where you are use to work massively with SQL and data visualization tools like Tableau or/and others,
- You have an analytical mind and you thrive when you are able to solve problems;
- You have incredible storytelling skills and you can definitely explain your data to all kinds of audiences,
- Strong verbal and written English,
- You are a team player by definition,
- You know how to deal with large amount of data.
PandaDoc empowers more than 30,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, a competitive salary, health and commuter benefits, company paid life & disability, 20+ PTO days, 401K and FSA plans, and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.