Data Compliance Manager – C2H
Operations, St. Petersburg
PandaDoc is one of the fastest growing B2B SaaS companies in the transaction management and sales acceleration space. PandaDoc has a fantastic product-market fit; now we’re looking for someone to own the Data Compliance function for our team. PandaDoc is an environment for independent, humble, resilient, straight-forward and scrappy individuals. We have fun and we learn – a lot!
- Series B: company Backed by Microsoft Ventures, HubSpot & Rembrandt Venture Partners.
- Learning: It’s ingrained in our culture. Be creative and curious. Learn to be the CEO of your own domain and then build your own business in the future. Or become a master at what you do, build a career.
- Making an impact: We have a unique culture with a laser focus on career building
- We have fun: It’s a priority to enjoy ourselves whether that be company outings, visits to other office locations, or in-house comics: Visit our blog to learn more.
This is a 6 month contract opportunity with potential to extend or convert.
In this role, you will:
- Be the owner of compliance at PandaDoc
- Assist all departments in establishing processes according to compliance frameworks (SOC2, GDPR and privacy policies from the user perspective)
- Work closely with the Product team and other departments to make sure we are following all requirements, handling all compliance documentation
- Interface with the community including compliance thought-leaders, industry peers, customers, and auditors.
- 2-3 years experience of information security and data compliance experience.
- Experience owning and managing data compliance of globally-distributed systems
- Experience creating security assessment tools, producing reports on organizational security status, and developing company risk prevention frameworks.
- Familiar with all major US and European regulations around data privacy, etc
PandaDoc all-in-one software streamlines sales workflows and provides transparency into the performance of proposals and contracts. Sales and Marketing teams can design, approve, send, track, and eSign documents that win more business. An insightful dashboard provides leaders with real-time progress and accurate reporting. Make selling customer-centric. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, competitive salary, stock options, health and commuter benefits, $500 stipend for learning, 20+ PTO days, regularly catered lunches, 401K and FSA plan, company events & outings, trips to our offices on the East Coast, West Coast and Europe and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com or apply on our careers page at