Your role as the Data Science Team Lead is to support stakeholders through data science & analytics techniques and building the solutions for the business’s key initiatives. You will be at the intersection of customer experience, revenue and data science focusing on translating complex customer experience data, quantitative and qualitative, from a variety of sources into actionable insights and impactful projects,, while also heavily influencing strategy, planning, and execution. You will help the business to continue its evolution into a data-driven culture and will apply and inspire the adoption of advanced data science across the business. You will report into the VP of Data and work closely with the Revenue (Customer Experience & Sales) organizations as well as your peers in the Data organisation.
In this role, you will:
- Solve ambiguous, challenging business problems: figure out how we can leverage data science to grow revenue and improve adoption of our products
- Build and deploy models to understand which usage patterns drive activation, retention, expansion, upsell, and other parts of a customer lifecycle
- Provide overarching direction to the Data Science team to align Revenue org metrics with company goals and help drive customer-centricity
- Shape CX & Revenue data science function with roadmap
- Be responsible for owning & managing a comprehensive view of key metrics and tracking performance against targets across the revenue & customer experience orgs
- Share data learning across stakeholder teams on a regular basis
- Lead, architect, and deliver multiple analytical & data science initiatives
- Actively contribute to and assist in driving decisions for the modern data platform
- Inspire and lead junior data scientists
- 7+ years hands-on experience in statistics and/or applied math working with large, complex, and multifaceted data sets; strong foundation in data structures, algorithms, statistics, and machine learning
- 3+ years experience in leading analytics & data science team members with varying experience
- B.A. or B.S. in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, and/or Engineering Sciences
- Comfortable managing multiple projects, competing priorities, and an evolving roadmap
- Experience working with cleaning, manipulating, and visualising data
- Experience with data science projects from end to end, starting with problem formulation to model/analysis development in production
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and proven ability to translate data into actionable insights
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a consistent record of working across all levels of the organisation
- Team player who understands the collaborative nature of this work with the ability to influence at C-suite level in a cross-functional environment
- Strong SQL, R and/or Python skills required, tableau or similar reporting tools experience is a must have
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing
It would be awesome if you had but not a must:
- Experience in B2B
- Advanced degree e.g. Masters
- Experience with AB testing and causal inference techniques The annual base salary range for this position is $140,000 - $164,000 USDThis position is also eligible for a bonus in accordance with the relevant plan documents. The annual bonus opportunity is up to $15,000 Variable USDBenefitsEmployees may be able to purchase company stock (or receive annual bonuses)Employees (and their families) may enroll in the company's medical, dental, vision, short & long term disability, life insurance, FSA and 401k plans. Employees will also receive 13.34+ hours of paid time off per month, 6 self care days, birthday PTO day, and 10 company paid holidays off per yearCompany Overview:PandaDoc empowers more than 50,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.