Operations, Minsk, Belarus
PandaDoc is one of the fastest growing B2B SaaS companies in the transaction management & sales acceleration space.
We are looking for Data Scientist in BizOps department who could help us get maximum value from the data we have.
In the last two quarters PandaDoc had stepped in transformation to data driven company. BizOps already have built a machine learning architecture around the PandaDoc data and been able to create valuable predictive models to boost financial, sales and marketing performance. Right now we’re searching Junior/Middle Data Scientist who can join our team and help us maintain and enhance current projects and take part in new ones.
- Experience in Python programming;
- Experience in machine learning frameworks and libraries (such as scikit-learn, nltk, gensim);
- Understanding machine learning concepts and techniques;
- Experience with databases (SQL);
- Experience in extracting, cleaning, preparing and modeling data;
- Communication and analytical skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience in deployment into production;
- Experience with building data processing pipelines (Airflow, Azkaban);
- Experience in analysis of the unstructured data, NLP;
- Understanding and experience in working with different neural network architectures;
- Participation in Kaggle competitions.
- Working in a cool fast-paced Silicon Valley based startup;
- 21 + 6 vacation days per year;
- New kickass office in the center of Minsk (Kirov street);
- Catered lunches 3 times a week;
- Medical insurance for you and your family;
- Yearly education budget and unlimited books.