As a Developer Relations Lead at PandaDoc, your job is to empower developers to reinvent how companies automate document workflows using PandaDoc’s APIs and SDKs. We're looking for someone who can lead the experience for educational resources to help our developer customers get their jobs done as enjoyably as possible.
In this role, you may find yourself improving existing technical content, building a new sample application, authoring new tutorials, engaging with developers directly at events, assisting with the launch of a new feature, or even helping create new SDKs. Your autonomy and ability to bring new, creative ideas to teach our customers about PandaDoc’s integration capabilities will surely make you a champion to all other pandas.
In this role, you will:
- Help create the plan to build developer-focused content around our APIs and SDKs in partnership with our Product Management, Product Marketing, and Engineering teams
- Execute on that plan by creating content to help developers better understand how to leverage PandaDoc’s capabilities
- Be the first to try out the new APIs and SDKs before they get to our customers
- Improve our presence in developer communities and be the voice of PandaDoc for Developers across multiple channels
- Constantly engage with developers, gather feedback and help build a developer ecosystem that boasts of an outstanding developer experience
- Advocate for developers internally, and help the product teams better understand their needs
- Be the bridge between product and customer-facing teams to help with areas like onboarding and troubleshooting
- Constantly look for better ways to improve our developer customers’ day-to-day life with PandaDoc
- Love teaching developers how to build amazing things
- Experience producing technical documentation for both internal and external audiences
- Know what it takes to write excellent technical content and how impactful it can be for the developers that consume it. You’ve also felt that unique satisfaction when a developer learns something new thanks to what you wrote
- Professional experience as a developer yourself and you're not strange at writing code snippets and sample applications
- Keen eye for detail, you’re: accurate, concise, consistent, and know what’s more relevant to tackle next
- Enjoy collaborating with teammates and cross-functional teams
- Passion for technology inspires you to explore and learn new things
- Love a fast-paced environment where you’re also allowed to grow and have fun
- Written English is excellent
PandaDoc empowers more than 30,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & creative virtual team-bonding events. And although our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
Our benefits include tremendous career growth opportunities, a competitive salary, health and commuter benefits, company-paid life & disability, 20+ PTO days, 401K and FSA plans, and of course, a fun team of Pandas to work with!
PandaDoc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal treatment of all employees without regard to race, national origin, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, physical or mental disability or other basis protected by law.
The use of external recruiters/staffing agencies requires prior approval from our HR Team. The HR Team at PandaDoc requests that external recruiters/staffing agencies not to contact PandaDoc employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Complying with this request will be a factor in determining future professional relationships with PandaDoc.