PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation software for sales teams focused on closing deals fast, trusting their forecasts, and standing out from the crowd. Over 20,000 customers use PandaDoc to streamline their process to create, approve, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts. With powerful document creation and workflow capabilities. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & kick-ass Christmas parties. Although some of our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. Happiness doesn't come from a ping-pong table or free snacks. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
As a DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for designing, developing, improving and maintaining our services and products. You'll become an integral part of an Infrastructure Team, providing your expertise of systems engineering & design, operational work practices, fault finding and incident management. You will be expected to implement sustainable solutions in a collaborative and creative work environment.
In this role, you will:
- Work closely with Product engineering teams to build the best of breed platforms to run our services
- Help Product engineering teams to investigate uncommon issues
- Improve existing CI/CD process
- Infrastructure management (Configuration management, Provisioning)
- A good track record in infrastructure automation, cloud services, and tooling (Docker, K8S, Ansible, Terraform)
- 5+ years of experience in Linux administration
- 3+ years of experience with cloud providers (AWS preferable)
- Experience with logging/monitoring/alerting solutions (ELK, TICK, Prometheus)
- Comfortable with messaging systems (RabbitMQ, Kafka)
- Strong knowledge in container orchestration (Kubernetes)
- Development skills in scripting/programming language (Python, Bash)
- Experience and interest in infrastructure as a code approach
- Experience working with CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins, Gitlab)
- Solid knowledge and hands on experience in Microservices architecture
- An honest and open feedback culture and individual development opportunities
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Minsk to Manila, from Florida to California
- Personal, yearly budget for educational courses, conferences, etc.
- Competitive salary
- And much more!