PandaDoc is an all-in-one document automation software for sales teams focused on closing deals fast, trusting their forecasts, and standing out from the crowd. Over 15,000 customers use PandaDoc to streamline their process to create, approve, and eSign proposals, quotes, and contracts. With powerful document creation and workflow capabilities. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & kick-ass Christmas parties. Although some of our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. Happiness doesn't come from a ping-pong table or free snacks. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
As a DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for designing, developing, improving and maintaining our services and products. You'll become an integral part of an Infrastructure Team, providing your expertise of systems engineering & design, operational work practices, fault finding and incident management. You will be expected to implement sustainable solutions in a collaborative and creative work environment.
In this role, you will:
- Work closely with Product engineering teams to build the best of breed platforms to run our services
- Help Product engineering teams to investigate uncommon issues
- Improve existing CI/CD process
- Infrastructure management (Configuration management, Provisioning)
- Curiosity for technology and the ability to balance the trade-offs between engineering and business outcomes
- Experience in infrastructure automation, cloud services and tooling (Docker, Ansible, Terraform)
- 2+ years experience in Linux administration
- 2+ years experience with cloud providers (AWS preferable)
- Experience with logging/monitoring/alerting solutions (ELK, TICK, Prometheus)
- Comfortable with messaging systems (RabbitMQ, Kafka)
- Experience with container orchestration (Kubernetes)
- Development skills in scripting/programming language (Python, Bash)
- Experience and interest in writing infrastructure as code
- Experience working with CI/CD pipelines and Microservices architecture (Jenkins, Gitlab)
- An honest and open feedback culture and individual development opportunities
- Cool office located in Minsk city centre (Kirova-street) with free beverages, fresh fruit and catered lunches 3 times per week
- Free English classes
- Personal, yearly budget for educational courses, conferences, etc.
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Medical insurance for you and your family