PandaDoc empowers more than 27,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow. PandaDoc provides an all-in-one document workflow automation platform that helps fast scaling teams accelerate the ability to create, manage, and sign digital documents including proposals, quotes, contracts, and more. For more information, please visit https://www.pandadoc.com.
We're known for our work-life balance, kind co-workers, & kick-ass Christmas parties. Although some of our Pandas are located across the globe, we stay connected with the help of technology and ensure that everyone on our team feels, well, like a team.
Pandas work best when they're happy. Happiness doesn't come from a ping-pong table or free snacks. We retain our talent by upholding our values of integrity & transparency, and selling a product that changes the lives of our customers.
Check out our LinkedIn to learn more.
We are looking for a Digital Outreach Manager to deliver outstanding coverage for PandaDoc content and build strong backlinks with high domain authority.
In this role, you will:
- Develop link building, outreach and crowd marketing strategies
Running outreach campaigns (email, social media etc.) in order to get links
- Manage current freelancers who help with outreach and crowd. Find new freelancers or agencies who can speed up and automate some processes
- Collaborate across teams and implement best SEO practices that can help successful outreach: content, website, technical foundations, product, etc
- Monitor the database of websites mentioning target keywords and PandaDoc brand. Implement best crowd practices
- Work together with a content team to create high quality content (blog posts, ebooks, researches, etc.) that can be distributed
- Research content ideas that can help outreach
- 3+ years of relevant link building experience, ideally in a B2B or SaaS startups growing at scale
- Proven history of high level link acquisition via creative content, crowd marketing or other link building strategies
- Knowledge of Ahrefs, Semrush, Reply.io and other modern outreach tools
- Deep understanding of white-hat SEO best practices and building internal processes
- Strong execution skills, especially working with cross-functional groups and leading complex projects
- Data driven mindset with the ability to find opportunities in the current performance
- Understanding the prioritisation of SEO work based on impact vs resources needed
- Structured, organised and with top notch attention to details
What we offer:
- Work on a kick-ass product serving thousands of customers worldwide
- An honest, open culture that emphasizes feedback and promotes professional and personal development
- An opportunity to work from anywhere — our team is distributed worldwide, from Minsk to Manila, from Florida to California
- An annual personal budget for educational classes, conferences, etc. — anything to further your professional knowledge
- A competitive salary
- And much more!